Anybody watching??

good picks…some good trades

jokinen to phoenix…

umberger to bluejackets

ugh… montreal picked up Tanguay… next year is gonna be fun

lol…yep

I really hope we get Kyle Beach

beach to the hawks

Ok that sucks, now i hope we grab Teubert!

ew… why trade down now… one fucking pick…

so dumb

gave up 13th pick and 3rd rd pick next year

tyler myers

6’7"…damn…only 204 though…kid needs to eat

Okay i really like that pick, that kid is massive. Will most definatley help us out.

Who did we pick up? Sounds like one of the kids from the Bash Brothers. You know, the Mighty Ducks.

Good pick. Lets put some weight on this kid, stick with him, develope him, and he should help us out in the near future.

fixed :smiley:

Lol, thats y I put “stick with him” but its the sabres so…

Mccollum-hometown boy-goalie, got drafted by Detroit! very cool!

From what I’ve read about him, he sounds like a nancy-boy who just happens to be tall. He has close to no offensive skill and doesn’t hit. Yeah, that’s what the Sabres need :roll:

Thats what I heard as well. Like a clumbsy ass chara. Who knows tho, all he needs to do it be on a line with kaleta, mair, or even the goose and see one of them hit or stand up for another team mate or learn how to be a gritty dedicated player like them.But yea he needs to fuckin eat something lol jesus. 202 and 6"7?? im a foot shorter than him and only 20lbs behind him.

I was really hoping for beach, we could have put him to good use, but oh well.

sounds like mary i mean mike wilson :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes he needs to put some weight on but did you even watch any videos of him??? He can skate and handle the puck 10x’s better than Chara. Who ever said he was clumbsy during the draft???

still probably not as skinny as Miller at 6’ 2" 166lbs :rofl: But hey as long as we still got goose and peters im all in!