Official NHL Trade deadline thread

LOL that wasn’t just directed at you, it was directed at everyone who went way off topic for no reason at all.
This is a thread about the trades at the trade deadline, not a pissing contest between a bunch of semi pros.

Playing pick up hockey at the Pepsi Center isn’t semi-pro…lol!!!

I agree about the thread getting off topic, but I do agree with ryan that a lot of people say their two cents without really knowing what the hell they’re talking about lol

haha i actually never play at pepsi as a goaltender, its too frustrating when people don’t backcheck. I only play out at most skate and shoots at pepsi and buff state

Well I didn’t wanna diss anyones hockey skills so that was the best way to put it haha.

heh wrd

so what’s this you’re saying about campbell micah? i checked TSN , modsquad and GSBB and none have anything of him going anywhere?

I was thinking the same thing

qft

one year of high school is not high level.

been stuffing you a lot lately, just like i did when we played against eachother in high school, and I’m better now than I ever was in high school

also I said my whole life. I played tier II travel the whole time when I was younger. a skate severed the tendon in my hand so I couldn’t play in high school until senior year, I couldn’t even close a catch glove.

I’ve played a boatload of camps, all are junior a/d1/ohl/semi pro and a few nhl drafts

i heard you rode the pine playing junior c’s buddy

Off topic but I’m guessing you know Goergen, Brennan, Mason and all those guys? I used to play with them.

haha yeah I just talked to mike today, played a game for them last week. how come you don’t play with them anymore?

so any more trades happen yet… none that ive seen

I’m still attending Fredonia. I played with them back when they still went to school here.

oh i gotcha. you know brian smith? friend of mine, he just finished up there last year.

if you want to play when you get back, i have 2 skate and shoots every week (go all summer too). mike and scott come out sometimes

really now, tier 2 and one year of high school.
I heard you were going to tryout for the mahl?

in news around the league, sundin refuses to waive his no-trade clause…kind of surprising…

quoted for on topic value.

i guess i should stay out of this thread because i only play pickup hockey and i have no value to add :bloated:

my entire point was that hockey playing experience alone is not sufficient to perform the tasks of a GM. imho, ingredients necessary, in no specific order, would include general hockey knowledge, strategic vision, marketing and brand awareness, excellent negotiation and communication skills, hightened financial awareness, and foresight. but, my entire point was misconstrued by people who insisted on pointing out how much competitive hockey they had played.

but back on topic :smiley:

Yeah, when I read it he was quoted saying he doesn’t want to abandon his team. What’s funny about that is Sundin staying will only hurt the team because they won’t be able to make the trades they need to rebuild.

:tup: to continued years of Toronto sucking.

And who knew there were so many NHL caliber players willing to share their vast knowledge of the sport right here on NYSpeed.

i went to S&S with brian gionta and rory fitzpatrick once, can i add some input?

as did tucker and kubina lol

mccabe says he’d “consider” it if he went to an eastern conference contender