Official:Nyspeed 06-07 Snowmobile Thread

Sledfest is this saturday, but i have to work :mad: But thats ok Feb 3 i leave for Maine and i have had a few close calls with stupid really drunk riders thinking its nascar at sledfest

the grounds not frozen yet i was out today. i also blew a belt but thats because it was old ill be up for riddin if someone wants to trailer up to springville or somewhere there is alot of snow

ill be at sled fest if theres enough snow ill bring my sled. if not atleast the beers cold i can fall back on that

ground and my pond is frozen @ my house in lancaster…

Me,99LS1 Vert,and LetItRip where out last night with some others…Good times rode from my house in lancaster to kodiack Jacks then went out to clarence…def enough to go have some fun on

i am going to be out on FRI. after work, leaving from O.P

man the trails are all shitty here feels like im riding on road

any one goin out tomarrow ?

im going out right now with a friend in the alden area, trails are sweet around darien ive heard :slight_smile:

shit ill be fixin my cooler line it sliped and hit the belt housing causing a leak. oh well ill be out later in the day

sick mach you wana go ride tonight

im heading out to chataqua where my gf’s father lives, on sunday to do some snowmobiling. im psyched, its only my second time.

who wants to go tonigth

me

you wana possibly meet up cuz im riding solo

call me now.

shit to bad i didnt get that message earilier i went out riddin tonight where you live strokingnova im in op just easy for me to get to ecc and go from there

i rode tonight with some friends from my house in lancaster out to attica prison, man the trails heading out that way past darien lake were freakin niceeeee, it was a blast :slight_smile: I think all together our group of 6 logged like 80 miles tonight :tup: And my sled runs like a champ, best 1200 i ever spent!! Just gotta figure out why my lights went out on the way home, lol. Prob just a loose wire somewhere from hitting a steep spot and lifting the skis 3 feet in the air then coming down hard. :mamoru:

how did everything turn out last night? How is your sled? when we came back you where not there. Give me a PM on what happened.

Nice riding last night.

i finally got out today in the cougar :)…but its not registered so i could only do laps around the yard :tdown:

I was supposed to head out tonight after class. Once I got home, there was a miserable freezing rain falling from the sky. I called the guys I was supposed to meet up with, they said that they were out all day and it kind of lame. I guess the rain was freezing on visors causing much frustration.

I’m kind of bummed.:frowning:

yea the trails are down to grass around here and the rain sucked it froze on the visors all day some of the trails a insainly slick though. i definatly recomend studs.