Official Pittspeed BBQ 2008 thread.

Oh, glad you mentioned this.

White Oak Park has two separate “dog parks” as well. Dogs can be through the rest of the park, but they have two big fenced in areas where dogs can play and whatnot. Just in case anyone else wanted to bring a dog.

Our last visit to the dog park didn’t go so well. Reese almost got trampled by a husky and then snapped at said husky. Apparently it didn’t occur to her that the dog probably could have eaten her.

Haha, my sister has a little chihuahua that my girlfriend and I sometimes take up there. She’ll bark and bark at all of the dogs, and then run like hell if any of them try to play with her. (The dog, not my girlfriend :slight_smile: )

Everyone feel free to come and stop by tomorrow!! Noob or not! :bigthumb:

whose bringin the football…

I’ll stop on the way and grab up a case of water, since it looks like everything else is covered. Won’t be there too long, but I’ll show up.

We will get some cookies and I will bring a frisbee

& extra mac sized T-shirt!:hahano:

Anyone goin through the north hills …my ride bailed on me

bring horseshoes!

but your not there so im not bringin too many thank gawd. :ugh2:

Pretty good time. Nice meeting some new people.

Good buffalo chicken dip. :redface:

:spank:

Aeroking, thanks for getting the bug out of my hair :eek3:

Was a better turnout than I’d thought there would be. Good time, everyone.

Whitey, just youtubed the Kimbo fight. Dude got rocked :smiley:

and then i saved brandon from it a few hours later. i had a good time talkin with everyone. i hear the xmas party is gonna be off the chain yooo

The buffalo chicken dip was horrible, and so were those cookies from Oakmont bakery :bigthumb:

Thanks to all that made it out, hope everyone had a good time…
Thanks to Jesse for scoping out the spot and getting everything in motion

heh, maybe we will organize this earlier next year. Overall it was a decent turn out for being so late in the year. Awsome weather today. I am leaving the dog at home next time. God damn begger

thanks jesse for the spot. def a good time.

:rant:

Great time. Thanks for setting up yet another great meet. I can’t wait for the xmas party, John sounded like he had something in mind :slight_smile:

Dog pee or other doggy fluid on my leg. You be the judge. :slight_smile:

Likely story :bsflag: