Official Sandwich Thread

fried turkey, BBQ sauce, lettuce, cheese between toast… :homersimpsondroolnoise:

we need an emoticon that is homer simpson’s face drooling since we are talking about food so often… do it.

While we’re on the subject… Good sandwich places?

Amherst Ale House up at Crosspoints has good sandwiches, and they’re effing huge. Not like piled high huge (though they are), like made on slices of freakishly large bread.

Schwables in West Seneca for some of the best roast beef in the area.

I’m always a fan of Wegmans/Dibellas subs.

Don’t forget to keep your sandwich hot and all the delicious smells in with your “Ski Mask For Eating A Sandwich.”

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3052/2881008926_f0030bbdc7.jpg

L’italia in Wellsville makes awesome sandwiches if anyone wants to come down

How the hell do you cook a chicken breast quickly without it doin it wrong? It’s so much harder to get chicken right than beef…

I have no idea, I don’t think you should cook chicken quickly because it doesn’t taste as good

The question in my mind is how do you get the sandwhich inside your head gear without making a mess of things.

wegmans cajun turkey
shredded iceberg lettuce
sharp american cheese
deep fried bacon
franks hot sauce
on wheat bread or a roll

was there a couple weeks ago… i had the steak and cheese my buddys has the pastrami… very good… mmmmmmmmmmmm

/thread

george foreman grill id assume.

I really want one of them. I grill year round, but for lunch, when its just me, and shes eating whatever the hell she eats, I’d like to not have to go outside and freeze for one burger.

Where is this? I’m down in Wellsville pretty often. We have a hunting camp off 417

Grilled chicken with cajun rub, Nacho Doritos, Lettuce, a bit of buffalo wing sauce and a layer of shoe string frys on the bottom on italian bread (my favorite ways are on a charcoal grill or a george formen)

grilled sliced ribeye with peppers, onions and nacho cheese sauce on italian bread

Grilled chicken, cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce and bbq on a roll

God yes. They’re outstanding.

My choices there are typically the Johnny Roast Beef or their Reuben.

Usually a decent beer selection also.

Right on main street next to the Community Bank building, i’m going there for dinner tonight. home made dressings for salad and sandwiches… mmmmmmmmmmm

:homer:

I’m as excited as I am on Sunday mornings when my wife wakes me up with 2 things and one of them is bacon…

“Use an open faced club Homer, a sand wedge.”

:homer: “Open faced club sandwich…”

It’s good to let yourself be a kid once in a while.

I’ve got bologna and pickles with mayo and a slice of american cheese in my lunch box. :mamoru:

I want to add the egg sandwich to the list, eggs/cheese/sausage on a sesame roll mmmmm