*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

^yep and get drunk for 3.50 a beer

Correct.

And it starts around 6pm and goes til 10.

And Chrysler / Plymouth night tomorrow. :tup:

I may go and try to cut some 7.6’s :tup:

I’ll be there with the fiddy

hopefully i can convince the fiance’ to let me get out of going to find wedding rings and make it out tonight.

you can all come point and laugh at my siq rice :slight_smile: or bring a slow family member/friend to buy it so I can finally get something else :sigh:

I’ll be their

this place is going to be crazy busy tonight, could possibly be the best week for the cruise night yet!
will be out on the bike later, hope to see some of you guys out there, even though i dont really know anyone.

down like charlie brown

Tonight the feature car is Chrysler / Plymouth

With weather like this, it WILL be packed.

too bad the weather wasn’t like this for last week and Camaro night.

BTW, they are planning on a rescheduled date for Chevy and Camaro night which were both somewhat rainouts.

Im going

same here. only know a few nys guys, and they prolly wont be there

depending on if I go up with someone I’ll show up.

keep an eye out for my 67 I will prob be there waxing it lol

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t4/87conquestTSi/truck3.jpg

+1 for another camaro and chevy night

Kuntry - seen the truck in person tonight…very nice bro!! looked around but didnt look like the owner was near it, lol

HUGE turn out tonight. :tup: it was pretty badass.

Was anyone there last week or the week before when that chopper(Elvis) did a wheelie racing my cousin on another chopper? I have heard there is a video but I cannot find it.

LOL thanks, my girl just left me so I was chasing whatever looked good enough to chase around was wondeful i was overheating waiting in that fucking line

Good times, largest turn out yet.

Anyone see that hot ass model going around car to car posing in all kinds of positions??? lol Couldn’t help but to look. I wonder how much she gets paid…