*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

Did you run your teg?

Probably Lindsay, and probably free.

Holy crap, HUGE turnout tonight. There was nowhere left to park the cars!

Over 700 pics and some videos coming soon.

such a great night out there tonight, +1 on the huuuuuuuuuuuuge turnout!!! i was having a blast tonight until i got yelled at by security and we then got yelled at for having the music in the benz too loud and too obscene.

Sucks for the kid that crashed in the turn at the end of the track, hit some gravel and lost his bike. Security said he was walking around and alright, but i woud imagine the bike has some damage from flipping through the grass.

^red benz in the track track steps to the strip? if so i saw/heard it while i was watching runs

Gallery 1 of pics
http://www.rodandpiston.com/pictures.asp?id=cruise/sandr08-week6a

gallery 2
http://www.rodandpiston.com/pictures.asp?id=cruise/sandr08-week6b

Vids soon

he ran the teg, 9.6 i believe… spinning like a bitch

One of the best turnouts I have seen all year.
Very nice night.

:wstupid:

ew. get some slicks on that thing. I think my car is mid 9’s lol

yea i was with him in car…plus the tires werent hooking up at all …maybbbeee could have hit 8s with better tires (better meaning closest to slicks w/o slicks)

Yeh and also babying the car thru the gears because i was leaking trans fluid out of where my camshaft meets the tranny, hopefully its just the seal. :ohnoes:

ahh so you did run the teg… we should have run! :skunk:

edit: shoud of run!

no pics of my car =(
thats what i get for driving a neon…

i fucking love this smiley!
:skunk:

it was a good time ran my car a few times too

i couldnt believe they filled the entire track and infield.

very impressive turnout. beats the hell out of the old summit venue

It was huge… there is alot of land here but it filled up very quick

Hahaha, you think we can get pics of every car there. Hahaha, funny… :slight_smile:
Actually we were running through and taking pics of as much as we could. Sometimes we just miss some cars… And there was 3 of us taking pictures too.

there 2 pics of mine :slight_smile:

again next week ?

Yeh i did lol, it was a last minute decision at the end of the night…Scott payed my admission. I couldn’t stand watching anymore and Scott really wanted to see me run it…lol

P.S Just went down to the transmission shop, it was the seal thank god. Fixing it tom should be good to go by next week :tup: