*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

test and tune night and grudge night together? Sounds like a chance to get 1 or 2 runs in MAYBE during the whole night…

Test and tune will have the typical charge.
Grudge match racing will be between set timeframe and you put up $ to your opponent.

It will be free to bring your car into the cruise and the burnout pit.
The only charge is for the test and tune.

Awesome, so there will be betting on the grudge races.
I thought it was all fun runs, but this is even better.
I might make a few of these.

thank god its closer now i was sick of wasting a tank of gas now i just gotta finish my dam car:skunk:

Glad they moved it back I was sick of that white trashville mall.

should be a way better crowd now

you guys think its gonna be better at Lancaster?

its going to be the same crowd just more rich little kids, old cougars, and just about the same white trash as at scummit. just now new faces in the crowd.

Less ghetto trash, more hick trash.

nice i cant wait it will be alot better here…

I might check it out to see what the scene is like, but I probably will leave the nice car home

Sweet. Hick trash knows how to have a good time. Ghetto trash just knows how to fail at life.

I’ll probably go once or twice to see if it’s any less of a conglomerate of failure than it was in the Falls.

Way better. I think the grudge matches will shut up a lot of people, or keep the posers home… Figure best out of 3, loser pays adm fee + any side bets?? I can hear all the “Lancaster sucks” comments by the guys that have cars that can’t hook up or have lousy 1/8 times but personaly, I can’t wait.

seriously am soo happy they are having this at dunn tire raceway this year, so much closer to my house than wheatfield!, like 10 mins from my house!im also glad to hear that the show will still be free, but do you have a price on test and tune? or is that still undecided. Should be a good time and like hyboost said i cant wait to see all the people that run there mouths on the street, take there cars to the track.

I think the test and tune is $20 currently and would e the same on Wednesdays.

it will be the same shit less trash more dumb hicks. i personally like trash over hicks

we will be running a Bass Race and sound off event every week at this show the grand prize at the end of the season will be a trophy loaded with electronics with a value of around 5k$
pioneer double din touch screen w/ usb ipod and bluetooth, rearview camera, game inputs, powermaster battery, cetek battery charger, a 500 watt power inverter to power that game system custom razorlite lighting

great for entertaining you and your buddys at a carshow and a hell of a bragging piece

More info on Bass Race please.

sure

Bass race is a spl type competition that has classifications not rules very similar to bracket drag racing
you have 5 classes
119.9 db and under
120-129.9 db
130.139.9 db
140-149.9 db
150-159.9 db

you have 30 seconds to play music from any media type cd,ipod,hdd radio,sat radio…but no test tones or frequency sweeps are allowed
there are no equipment or build rules as long as the car is driveable and nothing covers the spl sensor mounted to the windshield (12" over and 4" up from the bottom outside corner of the passengers side ) or comes within 12 inches of the sensor

the computer keeps a rolling average and you have to finish as close to the top of the class that you want to compete in without going over
for instance a 130.1 db is a breakout you get a dq if you qualify in the 129.9 class but if you qualified in the 139.9 class you have a very bad score and take a good chance of getting beaten

how ever if you get a perfect score a "129.9 " in that class you have don ver well

most good bass racers can get perfect scores many times in a row

ties are broken by first shutting the car off and rerunning
if there is a tie still you have to control the system from a remote control from outside the car
and if there is still a tie you go till someone makes a mistake,something breaks or the guy with less battery power starts having voltage drop

this format is far superior to spl style burps because there is actually music and there can be a winner in every class , equipment level, and experience level

after 2-3 bss races you should have it down

and all you need to do to win is have good control of your system and a song with a good bass line

More information:
http://www.wedg.com/Article.asp?id=689243&spid=22409
Starts in 2 weeks - May 21 with Chevy night!

… so how did the first night go @ Lancaster?