*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

i wanted to go, but this damn weather is pissing me off

I went for an hour. Bill(psychoacust) was running the DB racing thing. He explained it to me and it looks pretty cool. The crowd was better than summit but … not a huge difference. I would have like to stay longer/later, but my kids were with me and cold whaaaaaa. LOL

weather was bad Im surprised they got a crowd

pretty big crowd as well, just sucked the TT got rained out, rainchecks only too

nice seein ya pauly

i thin it was good there was a lot of talk about re-arranging the place for instance we were inthe classics area last night should be in a diff location next time
the burn out pit is to small and needs a fence for safety so that might change too ??
the place is paved nice now

there is a big room/shed/building that has a cute girl servin drinks just across from the christmas tree and its elevated a bit like 2-3 steps up so there will be a good view of the staging lanes and the tire warm ups

Ed from the track says the owners son is building an off road course for the big trucks int he back somewhere so that should be cool too

they also say the test and tune night is wed so some of the bigger local guys will proly come with their cars to show off of the crowd

i remember the wierdo at SnR at Summit that was talking to us about your car as he was asking how much u had into the motor…oh good times

5/28

Bring out your Fords (and anything else) to Dunn Tire Raceway Park for the Shredd & Ragan Wednesday Cruise Night

Will your Ford be picked as the best?

Burnout pit, RodandPiston.com Hottie contest, grudge match racing, and more

Starts at 6pm til ?

http://www.rodandpiston.com/features/sandr.asp

http://www.wedg.com/Article.asp?id=689243&spid=22409

wooooooooooooo

I was gonna bring the Chebby… but I guess the Ford could go.

Chevy night was rained out. They will reschedule it

How late does this usually go to?

9:30 / 10pm

who be goin to this shizzle tomorrow? or should i say later today…fuck me running i need sleep…any other awd’ers wanna get some runs in…and no psphinx i dont mean you :lol:

dont have a ford but probably heading up tonight. anyone else going up there?

You don’t have to have a Ford to come. Bring what ya got.
Ford is just the featured car of the night.

BTW, no test and tune or drags tonight, only grudge match racing. So they don’t have to rush to get in a few grudge match races. :tup:

sound off tonight?

I believe so. Every week they are planning on doing it.
PsychoAcoustics possibly might be doing it.
Tons of stuff going on at once.

The only reason i ask is with gas prices so high to travel out that way for no sound off it would be a waste.

They have been advertising it on the radio.
Plus the season is short. Just drive it. Cars are meant to be driven, not parked.

YES we will be there every week

ask about the psychotrophy its 7k$ worth of killer car electronics and we are giving it away