*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

Yea jesus hates imports…this will get rained out.

my card board spoiler wont work now. its going to get all wet and sag like droopy tittys.

lmao…

Yeah im here on whirle in amherst and its still pretty bad.

Looks like a Madden night hhehehehehe

Dirt! for me. or gta

I hope the rain holds up damnit, I need something to do tonight!

SHITTY IN EAST AMHERST

Looks like it might miss Lancaster til after 9pm. Or just slight showers if any.

Updates… Anyone in/near Lancaster???

I’m in Lancaster and it’s looking ok for now…

No real dark clouds in sight, I think it’ll be ok, maybe a few drops here and there

Radar looks good. Called the track and they say it’s nice there. It’s on.

I would like to go but, I know some shitty riced out POS is going to win “best import”

S&R FTL…

Started raining here in cheek. right before I was about to leave and it looks like its moving towards Lancaster. I will wait a bit if not I will just take the dd to check out what kind of trainwrecks show up.

headin up @ 8

Awwwww poor guy, his new $100k+ car broke down and had to be pushed off the track. Thank god for AAA.

I didnt even know what to think of this car, interesting but body work was all 1/2 ass.

This one was just surrounded by dudes, I couldnt really get any good pics of it or I would of been man humped. The owner must get man humped all the time :slight_smile:

They said he blew his tranny… Good thing he has a warranty. ROFL.
Anyone work in a local Mercedes dealership, watch for this one coming in.

wow, that’s a tad bit embarrassing lol.

the white supra ended up winning the best import followed by sbanzers 240sx then a k20 swapped integra.

but the supra has bare sheet metal holding the front fenders together…trying to play it off like he “meant to do that”.

what a joke, cars like that are exactly why i don’t go to this…

I saw that supra hauling balls down hertel.:fail:

was going but fell asleep