Official "sightings" thread

That red 458 is out there all the time, probably the owners or something.

Black cobalt ss on black wheels with a gm stage 2 badge on the back at duffs in orchard park right now.

A nice looking red G8 on richmond around 7:45-8. Also saw a really mean looking black em2 civic coupe on Niagara street near Porter. Im not a fan of that body style but it was low and angry looking.

Big wing on the back? Headded from Dan at VSP to Nyc most likely

Saw you today (well technically yesterday) leaving wegmans around 10. Tried to pull up before you left, but missed you by a few seconds.

Wanted to show you the new decal :tup:

Black Ferrari Modena on Main Street today by Harris Hill. 8am

Purple older Nissan 240 lowered with flower looking decals on the side smoking pretty badly on transit, looks like he pulled into a parking lot cause the car was dying haha. Had grayish looking wheels probably around 945 this morning by transit and main

Silver NSX riding on chromes, VRRROOM tags. Sounded pretty good as it left the light turning onto elmwood.

I’ve seen that around a few times.

Noone every “sights” me because I’m always driving a Priusss

Willy Wonka driving an S2000

2011 WRB STi on main and transit this morning, Lowered, exhaust with enkei rpf1 wheels.

This was in my driveway today [ATTACH]23651[/ATTACH]

Was this a Sighting of your own car?

God I wish. No it’s my friends car

saw a beautiful red NSX in the parking lot at the french/transit plaza when I came out of the gym…I drooled.

Lambo in front of Gecko’s tonight, but for some reason it looked kind of kitty to me

Apparently one of the owners, cousins, brother that does legit work. :rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This made me think of Newman welding the sidecar scrap bin on his shovelhead. I lol’d

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/02/jumu2yqe.jpg

^ I know someone who rides one all year.

Were they the stock chrome rims? I think 6 spoke. If so, they do look nice on the car.

Who be that?

Also spotted a car yesterday with plates from Alaska