Official "sightings" thread

Think you’re right. Pretty sure that was my 60’ time.

You ran? A lot of other rwd cars ran pretty well but its always tricky there with manual.

Edit he went 6.7 @ 108 my bad

9.3 and 9.5, spinning both times. With the launch pad rolling you back it’s hard to stay staged, get your clutch ready, and set rpms. Street slicks next year.

Yea you have to stage and pull the ebrake up a click

Hey Mike :wave:

Mike?
Is this your car?

Not my car, that’s Mike. @tpgsr

LOL. I was probably doing an inspection on that street. What house was it?

I am in Lancaster and no plans of moving at the moment.

Does anyone know a guy with a red turbo focus in tonawanda.
Near Lincoln park?

My street is NOT a street to play on.
1 block has 16-18 kids. 2 in middle school and 1 in high school.
The rest are elementary or less. Not counting visiting grand kids.

I have yelled at kids for not looking etc… they DON’T listen.

Is a decent car and I’ll even offer beer for some car talk, just don’t run through your gears on my street. (Almost 1st and 2nd)

Edit: that’s right. Get off my damn lawn. Damn teenagers

Hmm, I haven’t seen any turbo foci in my neck of the woods, maybe a younger kid?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HtohA5Gff_4/hqdefault.jpg

Who has the Red S2000 in Clarence with the excessively large spoiler? I believe they may work at Delta Cronic on Transit as I’ve come across the car parked in their employee parking.

Anyone know if the car is stock or any mods besides the +50hp spoiler on the back? lol

Will anyone be sighted tonight at NYIRP? I was thinking of going and wanted to see if any others are interested.

New black V8 Camaro on Sheridan in Williamsville. Decided to hammer it off the light so I did too and my CC stayed within a half car length to to the next light. I looked over and he was pissed so I laughed really loud and yelled, “I thought that was a muscle car!”

I may go next week with @Choda if you’re interested.

Yup. The 10th.

Was back home on Long Island last weekend, town I’m from has all the Hamptons “cit-iots” driving though when heading from NYC… Saw a lot of nice cars… Then I saw this passing in the other direction… I’ll give him this, it certainly catches your eye. LOL

What’s listed under color on the reg?

Pretty sure the color on the title reads DOUCHE

I’ve seen worse :shrug: