Official "sightings" thread

yea he’s always driving like an ass around the building, he’s one of those when he sees another sports car he has to make more noise to prove himself…

3 series with interesting paint…

That’s my boy tyrone.

That pos is always here getting fixed

1 Like

Here’s this pos in all of its glory

I give it a ‘C’ for creativity.

1 Like

Spotted a red Nissan 300zx on NFB heading north on my way to work around 630 tonight. Looked and sounded great :call_me_hand:

SRT8 Challenger riding my ass from the milestrip exit to the Hamburg tolls (I was in my focus). I was doing 80 and finally moved over when the toll lanes came up. Blew by me and by the time I got to the toll couldn’t see him at all.

400 exit he was pulled over by a trooper.

lol suck a dick fucker

3 Likes

Isn’t it great when karma is almost instant? However, why were you just hanging out in the passing lane? I don’t care if I’m doing 90, if someone catches up to me I let them pass. Usually I let them pass and then start going to same speed as them about 300 yards back, using them as my radar blocker.

3 Likes

I’m all about opening it up and enjoying my ride but there were 50 other cars around and it was 5pm everyone is getting out of work. I couldn’t move over because there were about 6 semi’s in the right lane and I didn’t want to do more than 80 in a 55 as it was with traffic all over.

This one? @king sent me this pic a few days ago:

1 Like

I hear there is a bright red C6 in the parking lot at work.
Looks like it has a sweet cold air intake like the one below.

Probably the safest car here so long as the chute is still on the back.
If the owner misses one of the 250 stop signs painted on the ground, or exceeds 12 mph, there is a redundant safety brake.

Probably even has fall protection integrated into the seats.

@drvnkd That’s my Z06 btw :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I know.
A guy in 100N sent me a picture of a proper car in the parking lot.

I’m assuming it cannot even drive along at 10 mph. In my head it seems more likely that it can only drive 12-112mph when on city streets. (loss of traction excluded)

If I try to do 10mph my cam will buck my teeth out.

Likewise

Lol.

I will just assume you coasted into your sweet parking spot.

We should get lunch some day.
Old people Tonawanda lunch meat.

This is not the right place, but why not post this here.
I have been trying to find motivation to work on my cavalier.

2 Likes

@bing some SON dudes were on the 190 today in Buffalo.

S14 with SON stickers and “UPSTAGIN” plate

Z32 Vert with “ZZNOTOP” plate

You know these guys?