Official Skiing/Snowboarding Meet Thread Winter 06-07!!

yea i rode the drake f60’s a couple years back. i liked em, but now that cap strap and supercap strap bindings are out, those are 10x better.

i work fridays 4-8 (we’re open till 10 friday nights until christmas) and saturday 11-8 (we open at 10am saturdays until christmas)

clean out ur pm’s haha…

anywho. I was gonna stop last night but it was cold and i was too hungry and wasn’t even sure your name or if you were there.

where in the poconos do you go?

Last season I rode Drake F60’s, until they got stolen along with my board :frowning:

edit: But I REALLY love these!
http://www.mountainmagic.com/equipment/snowboarding/bindings/bindings-images/k2-ateam.jpg

K2 Teams.
I plan to grab a set of these or something highend from burton for next season.

im either gonna be geting missions or p1’s

capstrap is where its at for bindings, i dont think it can be beat

anyone ever ride floolw bindings?

gwt the p1’s over the missions, the p1’s are nasty but anyways about the flow thing i haate them and they suck i rode them once and my foot keept popping out and i never felt safe lol they are cheaply made imo. get burton or drake man its the way to go!

Does anyone want to go tomorrow(monday) during the day?

burton capstrap is def the way to go.

p1’s over missions 100%. straps are better, excess male strap goes into female strap. gel in the bottom (not a big deal).

missions are nice though, and def a good step up from customs.

as for flow; i would never ride them, but i’ve heard shop people say they’ve gotten a TON better. flow is sending my boss and I a pair to try out, so I’ll review them then.

i will be down to go out whenever as soon as finals week is over!

If there is one thing I do not miss about this time a year. Its the assholes on the chair lifts.

Tuff guys when they’re 15 feet in the air… Fucking Sally’s when you wait for them at the base.

Otherwise, good times at HV tonight. :tup:

And I love my p1s

We just picked flow up last year. To be honest they are really not that bad. If you adjust them properly to the boot you should have no problem with the. I would only recommend them to the people who want something easy to get in and out of. They are perfect for the people who want a step in system. Which are pretty much absolute at this point.

I’ll be riding the Alpha this year from Ride.
http://www.ridesnowboards.com/bindings/binding.asp?ProductID=36&SKU=R06600#

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

lol. Full story?

i just picked up a pair of drake mld and a pair of 3230 timba boots, i love the boots but the top strap on the bindings is a little to short and its a real pita to strap them up. Is there a wat to buy a longer strap for them?

yeah, too bad its going to be 40s this whole week ugh :tdown:

obviously the p1’s > mission. its a money issue really. remember, we dont all work at a shop, lol

Dre - how much can you obtain P1’s for? Honestly, i’d rather have you make some money rather than Burton.

I love how our winter was 1 week long.

Almost cool.

I can’t wait until I move to real mountains.

word. :frowning:

unfortunately we only have 1 pair of p1’s left. sz large, black. they retail for $259, but I can do a bit better than that for ya

they usually telescope out a bit. i havent seen this years up close, but on the old ones on the female side they had adjustments, you just have to take the screw out and lengthen it

they are adjusted all the way out, is there any way to buy a longer strap?