«OFFICIAL» Watkins Glen IRL Showcase 2010 - July 3rd & 4th

A little late notice since we’ve all been so busy, but I need a head count for who’s in this year.

Last years thread HERE

There are a few changes to note from last year;

• Track lapping will only be on Saturday at 5:30pm (Sunday’s schedule is too packed)
  • Admission for the weekend is $49 per person, so if you want to ride solo you don’t have to buy 2 tickets
  • We’re doing this super budget this year (no stickers, etc) so all you need to pay for is your admission ticket, gas and hotel for a night.

Basically for those who have never been, we get primo parking inside the track near turn 11 for our cars, the ability to enter and leave the track at will, admission for the weekend and we get to lap the track for a few paced laps. It’s a hell of a better deal than just buying general admission tickets. :tup:

So who’s in? Let me know ASAP!

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it this year but for those who have not gone yet… YOU NEED TO! It’s a blast.

I’m down for this! 2 tickets. Subscribed for details.

This was so much fun when I went the first year, but being on July 4th weekend all the time is a pain. I’ll be in Florida during this so I’m out, but for anyone considering it, it’s a great time.

I just have to run it by the woman etc… but I want in on this.

I did this as well, great time it was, sadly I’m working the whole w/e this year…

Do you even have to ask? We are IN!

Bump.
Anyone in for this??

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

I should be in for this myself depending on turnout.

Yeah it’s not looking to promising this year. Everyone I talk to is broke or busy.

I’m going to skip it and maybe do Toronto instead this year since it’s July 18th not the week right after Watkins. (As in, I might personally go to the race. I’ll inquire about a car display to find out if Honda isn’t being a bitch this year… if enough people are interested.)

If there are people who still want to go to Watkins Glen, I can still get you the same deal. Just let me know and I’ll arrange it with the track.