Official: Whine about asshattery and ricers thread

Just something that has recently come to my attention…

With the ricer season almost in full swing, we’ll be seeing all too many of the “to the idiot who cut me off” or the “to the ricer d-bag that blah blah blah” threads coming up in the near future.

I have nothing against these threads…we all are subject to said asshats…and all get mad about it, and all (or most of us anyway) feel the need to vent to others about…but, i find it a bit much that these threads tend to pop up so regularly.

as i mentioned in the most recent thread bitching about a few VW’s…why not make an official thread for people to come in and share their stories/complaints? it’ll help clean out the repetitive/similar threads…and as i’ve mentioned, if sports teams, something completely non-automotive, can get their own official threads every season, and every off season…why can’t this seeing as it is at least a little automotive related, and this is an automotive forum?

I’m all for it, why people need to come onto a forum to vent about shitty drivers is beyond me anyway.

i don’t see how it’s “beyond you” though.

if you’re going to complain about people coming here to vent about shitty or d-bag drivers…then you also better complain about everything ever posted in any off topic thread…because that’s all way less relevant to this forum than my suggested thread would be.

Okey dokey, but no need for a sticky. Agreed?

Hahaha and of course I fucked up the merge. Sorry Rob, edited your post to make it an official thread.

Note to self: Do not attempt to use the internet before cup of coffee #5. I’m only on 3. Fuck.

I think you misunderstood me.

I’m all for centralizing the whining. I just see why people do it in the first place. Its like, no shit, there are asshole/shitty drivers out there? I don’t fucking believe it.

And how is saying that its beyond me complaining? So is not understanding the necessity of something complaining now?

venting is good… reduces road rage

so instead of getting out at a stop light and beating someone with a bat.
We just clench our fist and go “GOD DAMNIT I CANT WAIT TO GET HOME, I’M GOING TO TEAR THAT GUY A NEW ASS ON NYSPEED” ??

hahahahaha

IB4 someone mentions your ricer wing. :wink:

DAMNIT

Well i was driving to work today about 129 cars cut me off… :rolleyes:

asshat + all of the above = kid at mighty with the white eclipse… whats his name? “Cuban”?

Uggh. This isn’t the thread, this is the thread about the thread.