OFFICIAL: "Whine about morAns on the road" thread.

Lol, I once gave some little kid the soaking of a lifetime with my 89 Chevy Celebrity.

She was doing about 15 mph as she passed within 1’ of my mirror and 5 or 6 cars from a redlight.

I almost watched a toddler get creamed by a BMW for running into the street… :shrug:
Thats more of a rant on parenting as the BMW kid did exactly what he needed to as to avoid hitting the kid.

As long as we’re ranting…

FU to the guy going 20 MPH up N.Forest Tuesday at noon, while taking 1/4 mile to go from 0 to 20.

It may have been LZ. If not I know he was involved because he PM’d me laughing that my siqq domestic didn’t have the balls to pass on N. Forest. It had the balls, but when I stuck my nose out and saw the APD car coming straight at me I decided against it. :slight_smile:

:lol:

:tup:

Nice thread. The only problem is that I could spend all day typing in here. Seriously is everyone getting worse by the day or wat?

you know its a nice day out in amherst when…

Its impossible to actually go 45 on maple, fuck it, above 35, in either lane
Its impossible to go anywhere near 35 on north forest
Nor is it possible to make a yellow light if someone is infront of you, chances are they slam the breaks.

you drive 3 ford tauruses. going 45 is a stretch anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

To the guy on the black gixxer doing a stand-up, in between lanes of 5:00 Sheridan Dr. traffic to retaliate against being tailgated by a jeep:

That was WILD

to the guy in that car…o man im gonna find you, im gonna find you and kill ur family, if you ever…EVER turn ur blinker off before you are entirely in the lane ever again, i will murder you, i will find out where you live, come to the house and make a sex tape with ur wife while ur at work. I swear to god i will.