oh no accident

i got rear ended today on the white mud, pushed my bumber forward now the trunk and bumper don’t line up, trunk does’nt close tight, do you guys know where to go for estimates, i need to find 3, he wants to pay under the table, but i think the repairs are going to be more expensive then a grand, any help would be great

first off im just curious… was he riding your ass before he hit you? and how? u slam on the breaks to screw him over? lol

anyways; pick 3 autobodies. try to find the most expensive 3 get him to give u cash, write him a note saying he paid you bla bla. basically so you cant fuck him over and say he never paid you.

then find another place that does shit like that fairly cheap and warrenties it. get it fixed for cheap and pocket the extra.

so much for your new wax job lol.

for a bumper and trunk try various pick a parts. just call them and ask if they got ur stuff.
but for him call nissan. it will be like 300-400 for bumper + paint/labour for just bumper is going to kill.

sorry no info on this, it was about 545 pm tonight, rush hour, just turning around terwilliger under the over pass, all of sudden everything is dead still, i hit the brakes, no worries lots of time, stop a full 3 car lengths behind the guy in front, next thing i know i am bounsing off the head rest in my car, thats about it i think

shitty deal man. u didnt hit the car infront did you? i assume not since u didnt say anything. if you did thats a whole mess to sort out.

goodluck.

no i did’nt, thanks bro, yea really sucks

hope you got his information and such, just hit every body shop you can. Take the 3 most expensive ones and get your cash. However body shops won’t do body work unless you have a collision permit. So you might need to claim this.

If he even starts being a dick about the situation take to insurance and screw em before you get screwed

yea, i am hitting the cop shop tmrw, if everything permits, my pink card and everything is last yrs, he does’nt know this, so i am gonna get it fixed tmrw morning, then go to the chop shop

Samething happened to my wifes Altima the guy said he would pay but we got all of his insurance info and filed a police report anyway, better to cover your ass. He said he was sending the money in Feb still havent seen a cheque so I am going through his insurance if your guy dosent pay right away I wouldnt screw around just go through his insurance.

Tristar Collision on 97th street and right before Yellowhead. … that’s where i brought my g35. . .they do the repairs for ericksen infinity nissan as well. …

ok wicked, i filed a report, like you said, to cover my ass,

well got the estimates done, looking around the 2000 mark, wow, lots of money, did’nt think there was that much damage, oh well, he has to pay for it, soo

If your looking for a 240 just take the cash and buy somthing better…