April Has benn a bad month for me ...

So this month has not been in my favor, seems like karma is coming back with quite full force.

incident no1, about 2wks ago,

i was at work, and sometime during the day a truck came and backed into my front end and totoally mashed it up. my grille is broken, my driver headlamp out of place, and my bumper is pushed down and damaged beyond repair. i went to the body shop and i was quoted about 1500 with repaint of front bumper, hood, fenders. which were in dire need.

incident no2. 2 days ago

i was at friends house watching a movie, i left at about 1am and i come to the driveway to find that someone threw a rock into the rear windshield. now i have no rear window as it’s completely shattered. as it’s long wkend all the shops are closed and a wedding over the wkend i’ve had no time to look into quotations so i’m doing that tomorrow.

so after all this stupidness i’ve had to deal with i just needed to vent.

Twisted Evil ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!

anyways…

if anyone has a hookup for a rear window with defroster, or even a body shop that charges a decent rate for everything please let me know asap!

i’m sending the max to get my lower control arm fixed tomorrow, so i have about a day or so till i gota start looking. the front end isn’t a big priority right now, but the rear wind shield is.

pm me … thnx

who ever threw that rock is low-end. sorry to hear all that man, hope the rest of the month goes smoothly, problem free.

call insurance? have some of it covered within deductibles…

i just got cleared of my old accident from 6years ago… i’m not claiming wiht 'em

i have so many mods just sittin in my basement that i can’t put in right now b/c i gota pay for this b/s… help!!!

it seems a lot of TNC members are having really bad luck with their cars. your currently the 5th within a span of less than 3 weeks. first it was me, then brian(side_exit_exhaust_gts4), then vlad, then rabbit, then anthony, now you.

i got a a hook up for both of your problesm ill send you a pm when i get home.

sweeet :smiley: thanks man

thank god i can atleast put my summers on next wkend so am somewhat pleased with my max.

hey bro i lost my buddies number im going by tomorrow so ill pm u with it tomorrow

gl, throughout the rest of the month man!