Oh shit Blackberry 8700 coming to VZW

ugggg…Moto Q or wait for the 8700 hotness

I just ordered the Q

Q is the biggest piece of crap I’ve used

well, maybe not, but no touchscreen with Windows mobile = the lose

8700s on VZW will rock out with thier cock out

still, 6700 > *

shit I wish I didn’t find out about this…now I’m craving the 8700

I was messing around w/ a Cingular 8700 not too long ago…great interface, nice screen, best in class keyboard for sure

In what class? Against other blackberries?

Because the keyboard on the xv6700 is the best keyboard of any PDA/blackberry, hands down.

btw, link ?

The 6700 is not the best.

It’s a slide out keyboard, and you can’t dial one handed on the key pad

once it’s open, yes it’s clearly the best…but the above issues with the design of the device stop it from being the best keyboard for a pda/phone.

Verizon and RIM announced it…it was on Mad Money last night…

Ah, true. Although you can dial one hand no problem, actually i use the phone 1 handed a lot.

in that sense, I’d say it is great, but the keyboard on the old 950 series rock.

when I had the first Windows Mobile PDA phone (Toshiba maybe) I hated having to dial on screen…uggg…my experience with that phone is prob. why I haven’t gotten a 6700 yet.

That part of the phone is a pain in the ass, I completely agree with you there and one of the reasons the Treo was good. I can cope with it though.

Well I can’t wait and the v710 is about to finally kick the bucket…

7130e here i come

Played with one today, have fun getting used to the typing, seemed like a huge pain in the ass…

it’s just QWERTY w/ half the keys…less annoying than current texting

i think i might want a q…

dozr do you like the phone?

I wanted one too

until like 95% of the people on howard forums returned theirs

No, you don’t want a Q, trust me.

I like it. All of the reviews on howard forums were good for the most part?

I am not a big touch screen guy… I was considering getting two lines, a normal phone and the audiovox 6700, because i didnt want to have to carry the 6700 around all the tiem, but the PDA functions of it would be perfect for my business use.

The Q came out and its a nice marriage of a smaller phone and the PDA capabilities combined.

I just heard the menus are laggy

I have noticed they are here and there, but I’m sure its only a matter of time before a patch/hack comes out

got the 7130 today

nice phone…the keyboard is pretty easy to use