oil pressure gauge

i have one and i have no idea where to put it in the block, dose anyone have a pic or somthing of where/how they have theres in. (yes i saw it in FAQ but i still dont get it so im here) anything would help. thanks

Tee it into the factory oil pressure fitting, or just replace the factory oil pressure sensor. It’s right next to the oil filter on a KA.

yeah i was thinking to just replace it but i dont know where it is and i dident want to hurt anything. ill take a look but do you ahve a pic of where it is so it idiot proof? im doing my head gasket right now so everythings apart and nows the best time lol

I know on the SR its right beside the oil filter. The stock sensor is a 1/8" BSPT thread while most oil pressure gauge sensors are a 1/8" NPT thread so you need to get a male BSPT to female NPT adaptor. You just take out the stock sensor switch and put in the gauge sensor.
I have an oil pressure gauge to install next week and need to find one of those adaptors.

i have an adaptor and all the nessisary things to do this i just would like a picture of someones KA with the stock sencor circled or somthing lol just incase… dont want to fubar anything…

there should only be one sensor on the oil filter housing. On the SR20 FSM its page LC-4, or just look in the index for oil pressure and there will be some diagrams of the oiling system, oil filter, oil pump and one will show the sensor.

lol alright thanks alot, i may want to look on my car to eh lmao im just lazy…

i have one and i have no idea where to put it in the block, dose anyone have a pic or somthing of where/how they have theres in. (yes i saw it in FAQ but i still dont get it so im here) anything would help. thanks

Tee it into the factory oil pressure fitting, or just replace the factory oil pressure sensor. It’s right next to the oil filter on a KA.

yeah i was thinking to just replace it but i dont know where it is and i dident want to hurt anything. ill take a look but do you ahve a pic of where it is so it idiot proof? im doing my head gasket right now so everythings apart and nows the best time lol

I know on the SR its right beside the oil filter. The stock sensor is a 1/8" BSPT thread while most oil pressure gauge sensors are a 1/8" NPT thread so you need to get a male BSPT to female NPT adaptor. You just take out the stock sensor switch and put in the gauge sensor.
I have an oil pressure gauge to install next week and need to find one of those adaptors.

i have an adaptor and all the nessisary things to do this i just would like a picture of someones KA with the stock sencor circled or somthing lol just incase… dont want to fubar anything…

there should only be one sensor on the oil filter housing. On the SR20 FSM its page LC-4, or just look in the index for oil pressure and there will be some diagrams of the oiling system, oil filter, oil pump and one will show the sensor.

lol alright thanks alot, i may want to look on my car to eh lmao im just lazy…