Ok, Buffalo people. I need to find a damn good beer store...

I’m going to philly this weekend and there is a crazy good beer store there, i’ll check to see if they have this for you

the wegmans on transit says they have a new gormet beer store in there… with 900 varieties… havnt seen it yet though

Good taste! And good luck.

wegmans has nothing compared to Premiere or Beer Merchant

Anyone know where I can score some Kalik Light while we are on the topic?

Wegmans is poop for beer selection. Plus they had to move the damn bulk candy section, now it’s nearly impossible to steal candy.

Ugh.

The only distributor for Russian east of Denver is in Philly:
http://russianriverbrewing.com/web/accounts/index.html

Jason, Premier Gourmet, is where I go for what I drink. And they do take special orders. If not there, and not at VBM, I’m not sure what to tell you.

I can however recommend a great beer to you…Tracquar Jacobite…Scottish…

I disagree for a grocery store it has a pretty damn impressive beer selection, and some good quality stuff. But no growlers!:tif:

jason just give me a ring if you ever need something from there but don’t wanna drive all the way down… i live like 2 feet away

and I bitch about the 8 bucks for a 6 pack of sam adams.

See if they have any Brockton

There should definitely be an official beer thread…like the movie thread. New or current beers you like and rate them.

You can get the same imports and whatnot they have at Wegmans at Premier or Consumer, and get your growlers filled too, so IMO Wegmans is just weak.

agreed