ok... call me stupid but (itunes)

how the f do you use this worthless program?

I’m trying to upload music/video onto my phone, but dragging music and dropping it onto the phones music folder isn’t working. I tried messing around with it for like an hour and couldn’t figure it out. :uhh: It can’t be that complicated.

also, with itunes, what are the restrictions? I don’t understand the whole “sync” thing. I saw a program for the iphone that let you “sync” with 2 computers.

so does this mean, with the vanilla software, I can’t unload my music/video onto someone elses computer? can I copy the music off my machine to as many iphones/ipods as I want?

btw, none of the music is burdoned with DRM

the video needs to be mp4 formatted or you can drag on i tunes but it wont transfer

edit: i bet if you connect your phone an go to sync you havent selected any folders to be synced. you have to select which folders you want to be synced or it wont sync any at all

2nd edit: you can only use one computer to add music…there are programs out there that allow you to sync with more than one im not super familiar with the iphone although i synced 05orangeSS’s so i have a pretty good idea of the monster you are battling its a bit of a pain the first time through

in itunes file -> add folder (click on you rmedia folder) let it add everything, than its just drag and drop from there