Ok Im in Toronto, any suggestions on eats

Ok Im in Toronto for the GPT show with all the Nyspeeders and Im looking for a place for some decent eats for cheap any sugguestions? Anyone know of a good japanese restaurant down here like Shogun?

Eaton Center…Hard Rock…Planet Hollywood…oph cheap

go to Markham, you’ll find tons

ive been eating at this place called caseys. kinda like a canadian applebees. good food great price, awesome portion sizes. i got like a gallon of soup for $2

casey’s rocks. go there.

Brass Erie

go out on the street, and talk to the locals, damnit.

^

Best

Advice

Ever

Wayne Gretzky’s bar. It’s on Blue Jay Way.

I dont know of any hibachi places but if you go down spedina (sp?) youll roll through the asian district. EDO is a great spot for some sushi and a noodle bowl.

Agreed put the laptop away and GO OUTSIDE

OH DUDE! ALexandros! Its a small grekk Gyro place next to the Westin Harbour Castle, forgot the name of the road but its right on the lake(ontario) same road as the Guverment. The pork Gyros are the shit!

Ill be at the GPT show as well. Im leaving tomorrow morning hanging out and going to the GPT on the 3rd day. Should be a good time. Any idea how much it is for the one day?

queens quay

Kim’s Ichibahn… good sushi.

I have been in Toronto at least once a week now for the last month…Get on the 407 east head towards Keele Street (rt6) get off, make a left at the first light head towards woodbridge (where all the street racing is) On your left like 3 miles down. Look for Koganai…I have been there with the owner of Magnus like 5 or 6 times, IT FUCKIN ROCKS…end of story best sushi evAr

No one knows how much it is? I cant find the price for it

On queen st. WEST there is a couple sushi places, just walk up and down you’ll find something. There is one place that makes it real easy. They call all their stuff either Baseball, football, soccer etc platters. lol

GO GET DIM SUM

what the hell do you know…you think your like asian or something wtf!!!:mamoru: