Ok so add Florida to the hardcore nazi speeding states...5-10 years for 30+?

http://njection.com/blogs/jalopnik/archive/2008/03/17/florida-passes-hb-137-speeders-face-vehicle-confiscation-prison-time-industry-news.aspx

That’s fucked.

They determined a fucking election and this surprises you? :confused

fuck, I’m going there

From what has been said on multiple bike forums it seems to be mainly targeted at motorcyclists and other people that will already pose a larger than normal chance for them to run.

sun down there must’ve fried their brains.
people already run often enough to just avoid the ticket.
now they’re gonna be running not to go to prison and get raped with fines.

if NY ever did this i’d move.

fixed.

don’t forget about armoring the radiator.
boy, it’s a doozy when your rampage-tastic bulldozer dies on you after the cops put some holes in the radiator.

You and i both! Then we can keep relocating till were in the last state were they dont do it, probally alaska population 500… ha

i dont think they will do it here, the scene isnt big enough in NY really. I saw soooooo many races in florida a month ago it was nuts. Everyone and their mother lines up at the redlights and the roads are oh so smooth and so long… Bikes vs cars, cars vs trucks, cars vs bicycles… Those floridians are out to lunch!

mexico is soundin pretty good lol

Canada

3 words steve

Skylines are legal

They’re legal here, just gotta beat the system.

im good, i’d rather go there, have my friends that smoke pot, do it legally, and me, ill have a R32 and R33 skyline, with not one problem. SO FU NY!

fawk, i say let the morons speed, thats how u weed em out.

vehicle confiscation? they can come armed with spoons, so they can eat my ass!

vadim that comic is hilarious

Thats fuckin dumb, i would def be runnin then if i was going to be spendin 5-10 anyways lol

yeah fuck that…

shit id be in jail within a week of going there lol

thats reason enough for me to not ever move there…