ok so i bought a car out of state

its almost 900 miles away… how do i get plates for it to drive it back… im in WV … the car already has insurance on it though

when i bought my teg out of state, when i did the title transfer they gave me temp plates.

When i bought my bike in california, I had the owner notarize the title and send it to me C.O.D then I had it transferred here. Flew out to california with my PA license plate and rode the bike home.

get a temp plate or wait til it is dark and come back to pa on the back roads

back roads. :rofl:

wh pulling a up to date plate off a car i have now… and driving it back… hope i dont get caught

You wont get caught in WV most likely. When I went to OH to get my car I just put the plate off of my Subaru on it. If you get caught, there is a 10 day grace period in WV where you can drive the car without registration after you buy it. Just make sure you have the title.

im just worried about another state nailing me for driving with a diff plate…

is that the same in PA???

i need to get an exhaust done on a car thats not registered

pay jj’s to tow it back for you.

no issuse to have to worry about

get a notorized bill of sale and transfer the title at home at AAA

Why would you be worried how do you think people drive across the contry with diff. plates and not worry? but there is a grace period so dont worry about it take your old plate put it on the new car and drive it on home, just dont do anything really stupid and you’ll be fine.

i bought my car in WV last year i just used my old integra plate and slapped it on the sticker was still good on it just drive carefully