Ok so im gauging my ears

I went from piercing studs to 12 2 weeks ago to 10s now. But i cant get the fuckin ball to drop in the rings. wny way to fix this shit other than bending the rings and trying to bend em back?

i like piercings and all but ive never been a huge fan of guaging! after a while it look ridiculous

hannibal,

What exactly do you mean? That you bent the ring to slide the bearing with the screw locks on it and now they won;t come back down to the opening? If thats the case yeah you just got to mess with bending the ring so its smoth again and allows it to drop into place.

Thats kind of odd though that 10s got that out of shape with just putting them in. :dunno:

:emokid:

no i didnt bend em at all… the fuckin ball wont go in period and i tried bending the rings out a little bit so the ball can go in easier but nope wont bend. fuckers are strong.

they kinda like this

ill show you emo kid when i cut through your rib cage.

Oh ok I thought you had the ball bearing that screwed the two ends together. with those you may need some one to help you get them in since they are so string and you have to hit the groves right.

needle nose pliers dont work :frowning:

I got a tool for that it looks like a snap ring tool but works the opposite way you can get the tool at hot topics for about 15-20 dollars I had to do that shit with my ears I got them to a 5/8" I think sailors are about that big

i gauged my ear with a toothpick lol, its only at a 14 but i dont see the point in people going lower then 10, anything below 14 looks gay in 1 ear, so if i were to go to a 10 gauge i’d probably get both peirced.
but about getting the ball back on, i have no idea how you could do it, its easy for me to get mine back in, and btw! do not get the earrings that dont connect, i had mine ripped out by my car door window, lol didnt feel it but i had to butterfly my ear back together lol

You can usualy work those things on with alot of force. I hate taking out my 6g ones… there a pain. I have a set of 8g laying around here if you want to buy them off of me for real cheap. I used to have 8 peircings in my ears, all guaged progressively. I went down to 4. I have my cartlage at 10 right now… Bottoms at 6g… I cant get any lower… the cost is way to much and I can’t find plugs I like(or ones that fit with out a hassle). The guitar player in my band has 0’s in… he had huge barbell 4gs… they weighed around like a 1lb or so apeace. I dont know how he had them like that.

I had to bend mine, and then close them up around the ball with pliers (10g.)

i think you should dye your tips white and then pierce your dick too.

Oh wait…

:ugh:

:greddy:

umm my tips are blonde :naughty: and yeah my dicks gauged to a 6 now :eek:

:shudder: OUCH!!!

did you and sailor grow up under the same power lines?

Ya use that tool… thats the same thing the piercers use…

:ugh: