Ok, so what exactly happened at that F1 race?

Eh the US never really had that much to begin with, unfortunately. Plus I don’t think it’ll really keep that many people from attending another f1 event because of this single event. Might it hurt advertisors and sponsership, perhaps.

michelins refunds may cost up to 10 million :eek:

plus they offered to buy all those who attended tickets to next years debaucle…err race…

I think the best part was watching all the top brass flee before the “race” ended. The George family hit the road, as did Bernie. For the podium they had to figure out who was going to hand out the trophies because the Indianapolis Mayor, or whoever it was, had left too.

Funny watching Shoey and Barri on the podium as well. Never opened the champagne, just walked off.

It was kind of sad watching the Jordon driver jumping around, hugging his crew and everything for finishing third. I don’t know how to feel about it. The race counts, so he did get a poduim, but in a race with only 6 cars? it’s lame, but I really can’t hold it against him. He didn’t do anything wrong. Plus it was like only his 6th F1 start.

I almost went to this race too.

I don’t think they will race in the US again. Sooo does that mean they’ll be giving tickets away for races in other countries?!?!? That would make for a great vacation!!

I think they should of made all the teams race. They have pits right?!? The teams with the crappy Mich tires just have to pit more. Props to the other teams for using other brands and not conforming.

F1 is :tdown: anyway. Who wants to see the same team win every week, usually by some ridiculous margin? At least NASCAR each race is competitive…

Nascar is :tdown:

Who wants to see a bunch of hicks smash into each other repeatedly between left turns.

I know alot of people like it, but I’ll never be able to get my head around a motorsport where running into the car in front of you is a legitimate means of passing.

Right turns 4L.