Ok, which one you did this....LOL

:rofl:rofl:rofl

http://capitalregion.ynn.com/content/top_stories/557187/hidden-camera-found-in-ualbany-bathroom-stall/

Updated 09/14/2011 09:45 PM
Hidden camera found in UAlbany bathroom stall

By: Erin Vannella

Imagine visiting a public restroom and finding a camera tucked under the stall divider. It happened in the women’s room at UAlbany. Our Erin Vannella reports.

ALBANY, N.Y. – “Unreal,” said UAlbany graduate student Leah Jakaitis. “That’s just a shame to see done at SUNY Albany.”

“I went to the bathroom there last week,” said UAlbany graduate student Ellen Tysz. “I hope it wasn’t in there then.”

A camera, hidden under a bathroom stall divider, was discovered Monday on the second floor women’s restroom in Husted Hall.

“I would’ve been devastated,” said UAlbany graduate student Vanessa Bernstein. “My privacy would’ve been violated in a school setting where I would think that that’s a safe place.”

How long had it been there? Who put it there?

UAlbany Director of Media Relations Karl Luntta said, “The University is concerned and is investigating the incident. It is isolated but we do urge students to be vigilant and aware if they see any usual activity to report it immediately to UPD.”

Faculty administrators sent an e-mail to students who most often frequent Husted Hall. But many say without more answers, they’d like to see more security, perhaps to scan the bathrooms and showers or they might take their business elsewhere.

“I’ll probably go before or after,” said Tysz.

“I’m not sure I’ll go that far but I might be more observant about using the facilities,” said Jakaitis.

Something about watching women pee and poo does not interest me. It ruins my expectations of them.

Shower: yes

Poo time: no

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/camera.jpg

women dont poop, everyone knows that.

Fucking sick people man…

Seeing hot girls shit is like a dream killer.

“oh man this girl about to sit down is stupid hot!”

shit splashing around, echoing off the toilet bowl

Forever calzone.

This.

They don’t fart in my world either.

Agreed.

Ewwww showers would be awesome tho

Turns out it wasn’t a mounted camera but someone in the next stall over snuck a camera phone under the wall. Which led to the dean of students deciding to replace all the ladies room signs with the following:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/images-4.jpg

Ualb? DEFF WAS GERMANPSI Lol

THIS THIS THIS

Water running down curves, wet boobs and butt, scrubbing and soapiness…fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

fat ugly ones do

its true, see flavor of love for televised evidence

some fatty ‘accidently’ sharted on his floor.

flame me for having watched it… it wasn’t voluntary

^ He clearly did it.

PM for footage, got a 300lb cutie hovered over the John spraying Arizona ice tea can logs everywhere

You just ruined my $.99 can of deliciousness!

Fuuuu. JUST bought an Arnold Palmer on break and was drinking it, up until that delightful image.

Your size reference is spot on.

[slowclap]

On topic, I always wondered what good footage of girls squatting is? Maybe I spend too much time looking at ladyboys in stockings giving each other foot jobs, but I just don’t get the attraction to girls on the toilet…

Wheres the .gif of the old guy kicking the chick in the c*** for pissing in public?