old school guys

i went out with my father in law yesterday looking for a car hauler,btw if anybody knows of a cheap 18 footer let me know, any way we go to this old guy named earl muerl in ligoneer… so this guy takes us on a tour of all his shit,dude has an old airplane hanger with… a 76 sting ray, model t pick up model a coupe , very first nash rambler, vintage grand prix car, a few other super old cars, about 35 old motorcycle, 1914 indian looks brand new, ww2 harleys with side cars vespas etc, i was in aww to know that shit like this was around , i guess this guy was like president of acaa back in his day, just thought i would share

very cool

nice

:cool:

i sold him a truck!:smiley:

thats really cool…sounds liek an awsome car collectoin

decent

That must have been neat to see. like finding buried treasure. See if he would let you take some pics for everyone to see if he doesn’t mind.

Nice, get him on the board!!!

I’ll sell mine for $750, I’m not sure if it’s a 16’ or 18’…I’ll check after work. (I think it’s a 16’)

It’s a 1999 with brakes on both axles (Never used).

It’s a sturdy trailer, tires are getting dry and tongue jack is broke. You can see it at

http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=516

thanks for the offer i called my father in law as he was on his way to wva to buy one so we have one now i am seeing about pics of this guys place