OMFG LOOK WHAT I DID TODAY!

u make her have one eye like 1320 peter ur always sucking on!

its cool I’m doing alright… I’m just breaking your balls I figured the biggest ball buster on pittspeed could a little of his own medicine

That was the worst attempt of ball busting ever …

I know exactly where that is in West Mifflin, i might have to stop by one night and piss on your car:steelers:

go ahead I don’t live there anymore

whew thanks for coming out and saying that I was really starting to get stressed.

So you’re saying you stepped up to the Sentra in the background?

I mean, I’m not gonna get butt hurt if you rip on my car, but you should be rollin’ something a little better than a Civic or Sentra if you’re gonna bash my shitty Cavalier.

Pretty sure that Sentra was trapping at 110 last time I was at the track… Unless I’m thinking of the wrong dude.

every gun thread i’ve ever been in ended up an argument about ones success in life. maybe it’s me

+1 Owned one as well, trigger was THE ABSOLUTE WORST TRIGGER EVER (pull, keep pulling, now pull a little more) I promptly replaced it with a spingfield XD .40 which ended up being my favorite and is now sorely missed.

any classic se-r is a better car than any cavalier

thats me, but the one in the picture isn’t the car you seen at PRP

I can’t remember the color of the one you had racing but I know it was the same style. I let you borrow my helmet one night out there.

yeah I didn’t know I need one I had to borrow from a couple people that day… thanks again :bigthumb: did you have the rx7, regal or srt?

Go fuck yourself because if not im going to ass-rape you when i see you then move on to your sister or mom you fucking faggot:greddy:

No problem… I had the Regal, that was my buddy in the SRT-4. I actually brought the helmet for him to wear since he doesn’t have one and we expected him to go deep 13s.

:bowrofl:

I’m doing that right now!! oooh ooo ahhh its sooo good:wackit: thanks for the suggestion

wow that was gay…

darkstar, did you really get a temporary license just to buy a gun and conceal permit?

when you switch over from an out of state license you get a “temporary” license for a week or two until they do some database photo search to make sure you’re not identity frauding or some shit. Real one will come in the mail. Back up in PA for good now.

Did you move your business up here then I guess? Is this area’s market comparable to the one you were in last year? :dunno: