OMG Titties > Porsche

Coming home from dropping off a friend…i see a younger guy, early 20’s, maybe younger…top down, silver/gray boxter (i know…only a boxter) just cruisin along, no ass-hating, no speeding, etc…cruising in a very relaxed fashion…

we caught a light…i wasn’t sure how to give him the hint…so what else to do other than get on it a bit in first, and blow off nice and loud (real fuckin loud, to be exact), right next to him…

i threw it in second…and just coasted about a car ahead of him, til i finally heard him take the bait, and start to wind out the rest of 1st gear, and go hard into 2nd next to me, jumping an instant car or so…
i proceed to mash my foot to the floor for the rest of 2nd, reel him in quite steadily, into 3rd, and pull another steady car ahead…into 4th and i shut down, because i’m a pussy, i dont have radar, and don’t have the desire for any excessive speeding tickets…

at that time though, i was an easy car or so ahead, and steadily pulling away…he turned left on his way home at the next light, and i turned right…quite satisfied with the way things went :tup:

It was ONLY a boxter, i don’t think it was a Boxter S…but apparently they’re supposed to be good for mid/high 13’s or so (depending on if it’s the S or not), which is exactly where i was hoping/expecting to be, so i’m satisfied :slight_smile:

EDIT:

for those that have never seen my car/plate…it’s OMG TTZ…hence, the Titties…

wtf…where are the titties in this story?

Thread Faliure

omg ttz
omg titz

Try to keep up. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“articzap,post:3,topic:34604"”]

omg ttz
omg titz

Try to keep up. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

he can’t…none of his cars run :eekdance:

Bah…Andy is not that clever.

ban

PERMABAN

Good kill.

What’s the plan for Thursday night?

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:5,topic:34604"”]

Bah…Andy is not that clever.

[/quote]

[quote=“Violator,post:6,topic:34604"”]

ban

[/quote]

[quote=“DrDoS,post:7,topic:34604"”]

PERMABAN

[/quote]

:word:

you can’t give yourself a nickname like that. someone else has to.

:spunk:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:9,topic:34604"”]

:word:

you can’t give yourself a nickname like that. someone else has to.

:spunk:

[/quote]

my original intent with the plate was “OMG twin turbo Z”

everybody else seemed to think it was Titties…hence, not my creation/initial intent, and not my self-created name.

for all the horny fucks that sit at home on here all day hoping to see some titties, you should know that since this thread was posted in the kill stories, and NOT in the NSFW section…nobody’s at fault but yourself for your false hopes :massmoon:

Boxster, and was the kid Asian by chance? A friend of mine was out in Buff sometime over the last few days, and he has a silver S.

And even I was disappointed in the lack of titties in this thread :frowning:

For all we knew maybe you were having crazy hot sex while driving, because the T-Tops turn everyone on. And then a someone wrecked their Porsche because they caught a glimpse of a titty OMG!

Nice kill :tup: too bad we never got to run, i know you would have pulled me but just curious to see how much…

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:12,topic:34604"”]

For all we knew maybe you were having crazy hot sex while driving, because the T-Tops turn everyone on. And then a someone wrecked their Porsche because they caught a glimpse of a titty OMG!

[/quote]

what i originally was thinking but felt way too surly to comment

ban

[quote=“Nikuk,post:15,topic:34604"”]

ban

[/quote]

yea!! angry mob style!!

BAN

[quote=“90NA300ZX”"]

no ass-hating

[/quote]

:wave: