On ramp 1, Cobalt SS 0

I forsee PJB driving a Miata to Adult World this summer, with a black prostitute in the pass seat.

Really if you need to put that on your car you might want to consider getting a car that doesnt make people think youre into sodomy.

It’s for sale. Wanna trade straight up for your Stang? I can take off the decals.

No, I dont want that beat up Miata.

It has an LS1 swap. And a custom GPS that only goes to Adult World. And high schools.

LOL

“showing other people up”, sleepers, not caring what other people think, and letting the haters hate FTMFW. have fun in your cookie cutter mustang

probs faster and infinitely more fun… for cheaper

I agree, I’d rather build a sick car than buy one. But I’m assuming the OP doesn’t know how to work on cars to that extent. Or doesn’t have the patience.

Id love to have a sleeper, just not a Miata.
Id like to get a Ford Fairmont and build it up with the Mustang’s motor, rearend, etc since a Fairmont is also a fox body. Id do up a 4 door in some awful looking grandma tan color and keep it looking stock.

paul your kidding right?

No, Bundy had a Dodge Dart Sport:
http://www.foundationpc.com/cars/73sport7.jpg

The GTO is a genuine 4 seater. Anyone who has ever ridden in one can attest to the european-like interior and roominess of the cabin area. And the sofas that you sit in are comfortable as all hell.

On the downside, the trunk is kind of small though, but coming from a Cobalt it’s not much of a difference anyway.

I still have plenty of time to decide for sure. For 18k I still can’t find a car that I like more than the GTO.

Really? The back seat from what I’ve seen is completely useless for any normal sized person. It held my friend’s girlfriend and her vomit quite well though one night.

Ever ridden in the back of a goat before? I’m 6’ tall and had plenty of space. Just make sure the passenger/driver isn’t driving like a ha *** with the seat reclined into your legs and you’re good to go.

yes, I found it quite difficult, but we were all full grown people in the car… aka seats were back pretty far. I do like the rear buckets though.

Arguing about this car on this forum is a lost cause obviously, but great for passing the time. sips drink

I’ve never been into Audis, Hondas, Acuras, Mitsu’s, etc. and neither has anybody in my entire family. If I bought anything other than a GM or a Toyota I would probably lose a lot of respect from a large percentage of my family. :rofl

C5>GTO, and just as useless in the winter.

I cannot wait to prove you guys wrong when I take this thing on ski trips on a bi-weekly basis.