On ramp 1, Cobalt SS 0

My car has no sentimental value to me at all. I put it away because it blows in the winter. Thats also the reason several other people take their Mustangs, Camaro’s, etc off the road and store them in the winter.

Your fox body Mustang was also designed in the 1980’s and probably has shitty tires on it that harden up when the mercury drops below 45*F.

Again, apples to oranges.

Actually its got good Hankook tires on it and the fox body was developed in the '70’s and introduced in '79.

:rofl Even worse, but you get what I was saying. At least I hope so as it’s not a very difficult concept to grasp.

Summer tires and even some high performance “all season” tires harden up in cold weather and become useless and rather dangerous, but i’m sure you know that anyway.

If your foot is planted at WOT every time you accelerate in the snow, yeah. However, that’s not how intelligent people drive in the snow. REally, power has very very little to do with traction in the snow unless you have some medical condition where you cant control your right foot.

Edit: Summer tires and even many all seasons are worthless in snow on any drivetrain layout.

PJB-itis.

I know how to drive in snow and shit. I dont go wot in it. Ive been driving for 12 years now and have only had one minor mishap and that was because I was being stupid and fooling around and that wasnt even in winter.

actually i am haha. made $1100 off the blue si after driving it for a few months. then made $600 after putting 2500 miles on the cbr. dicking around and making money not throwing it away

Must be nice.

You’ll learn when you grow up. Anyone with any sense is not going to depend on a RWD car with gobs of off-idle torque (unlike a M3) for daily transportation in upstate NY, esp when funds/financing are available for better options.

rwd makes for a great, fun snow platform.

as long as it doesn’t weigh 2 tons.

We differ in opinions on this since you’ve said before that its hard to control a powerful car in a straight line on a dry road. :rofl

• 1 no more FWD for me, ever

last 3 cars were RWD, FTW!!

if your family respects you more for buying GM… that sucks :rofl time to invest in GM stock huh?

YES

PJB SHUT YOUR MOUTH rwd is just fine… i have no issues wtih it as long as u dont fool around u have no reason to crash

Drove the mustang home tonight.

Got sideways.

drove below caprice all winter with no problems whatsoever…except for when i was doin stupid shit…but that doesnt count…lol

GM4LYPHE

I like the “I’m invincible” thoughts in here. I’ve driven plenty of RWD vehicles in the snow. Probably the vehicle I’ve driven most is an Xterra, 2wd, traction control off, and with minor throttle you are spinning the tall winter tires. I wish you luck, but it is not going to be a cake walk like you think it is.

I just crashed the accord into a telephone pole… Im going out to look for a super snake as my next daily driver

I knew someone that had a Viper as a daily. He didn’t make it…

I just wrecked the BMW, I’m going to tuck my dick back and drive a Civic.

:facepalm