On the way to work, what coffee place would you go to?

tim’s, but spot runs a close second.

So if I start a timmy hoes in Houston do you think I’ll succeed? ~ideas~

I found a Tim Horton’s inside of Penn Station in Manhattan when I was there in December. I was shocked

I’ve never had a cup of coffee.

tim hortons owns all imo…

I imagine if you did have coffee you might do this again

for whoever asked no tims doesn’t grind beans, the grounds come in little individual packets

Vegan thing? What are you allowed to drink besides water?

While im working the wifey LOVES Spot. Im not a coffee drinker. but Ill do the Strawberry/banana Jet-tea

Tim Horton’s when available. And when conditions are absolutely perfect, the lid stays snapped down long enough for me to get a single sip without being flicked in the nose.

I like the coffee at Timmy’s more but I go to Dunkin, because the breakfast is better and served all day…and the drive thru line isn’t a mile long like at Timmy’s.

I just think it smells fucking gross. I’ve sipped it before and thought it was vile.

I can drink anything that doesn’t have any animal products in it, which is a lot of stuff.

For health reasons though, i only drink water and unsweetened iced tea.

I live on a “block” that has 5 Tim Hortons (3 on one fuckin road…), 1 Dunkin Donuts, 2 Wendys, 1 McDonalds, and 5 Gas Stations. I don’t drink coffee but I can’t imagine there is a good market for any single business in that area.

This is Orchard Park Rd/Union, Seneca/Ridge, Abbott, and Lake in West Seneca.

Good unsweetened tea is soooo hard to find. It’s damn good though.

there is one on delaware. by target and coldstone area.