once upon a time in mexico

an Evo raced a paxton charged SRT-10 and walked it.
video is in HD so might take a few moments to load, good video though.

holy hell

Bill Oreilly FTW.

Man, lot of fast evo’s lately… they are getting cheap, 14K range.

Bill O’Reilly 2012!!!

id be pissed if i spent that much money to get beat

in the video adam posted that viper makes a pull and does pretty well, that evo is just serious. but yeah viper+ blower and other mods = $$$

vipers first mistake was runnin a paxton ,second was runnin a healthy evo

Yea the viper people on youtube are so butt hurt

holy shit thats a fast evo…

I thought the evo would yank him down low and the viper would start creeping on top end…other way around god damn.

its that lovely wold of meth-injection…

nice vid

ya.

Nice!

what does that have to do with anything?

i dont need you to explain the cooling properties of methanol, but im curious to why you said that.

you will rarely come across an Evo that doesnt have methanol, or some type of alternative fuel powering it.

EDIT: under video comments, i love 2000viperGTS’ comment
“You guys realize this is a 7 PSI SC? How about running a 28 PSI Viper, which incidently makes nearly 2000 HP and they are running around on the street, so go boost for boost and gear for gear, this is not even close in this case”

sounds like what alot of the guys on here would say… lets race boost for boost, your 4 banger has 30psi, let me put 30psi through my engine and see who wins… wah wah wah

honestly though, that 7psi ISSSS kinda low. I was excited until I saw it was only 7psi. :frowning:

still a good run and good video though

almost 700 wheel out of 7 psi impressive to say the least, that evo is SRS BZNS

:rofl , Evo guys certainly aren’t scared to run meth. Wonder why that hasn’t caught on to the Supra scene. 640whp on meth FTW.

so, another video has surfaced from mexico. same evo, this time a 693whp/695wtq
Whippled Cobra is the victor/victim
Click the HD button, much better to watch

Holy fast fucking 4 door

meth will be in the vette in the future