one badA.S.S swift!!

So i went back to A.S.S and had the suzuki swift re-dyno’d.

it laid down a pavement pounding 77hp and 61ftlbs of tq!!
i forgot to bring the guess the hp sheet with me, so i will update this tomorrow for those who guessed. i think we were all over though…lol.

next mod will be pulling the head and bump up the compression.!!!

daryl i am working on getting the info. i have some, but need more. but yes we can bump it up!!!

did you find valve to piston clearence…?? Ill bet we can cut at least .060 off the head…
DC

thats one of the things im waiting to hear. the guy who made my cam said that we can up the compression by using swift gt rods n pistons which are fairly cheap and bump it up to 10.6-1 then shave the head down n bring it up to about 11.1-1. so theres some room to improve for sure.

You should turbo it instead!

thats the easy way out.lol. that might be in the future though…i am mulling over some ideas of what i want to do with this thing. i bought it for my winterbeater, but its becoming more than that. we shall see i guess.

High compression e85 turbo? :slight_smile:

Nice dude!!! shits rollin out.

Dude, a little K03S off a stock 1.8t would work good for that thing. Make a simple manifold to mount the turbo, weld the wastegate closed on the turbo. put a cheap external wg on it and a mbc. 8 psi I bet that thing would see 120whp+

this thing is sickkkkk,i really wanted to see flames!!

If its got the G13B twincam in it, you can drop vitara pistons into it and be good for 300whp. Just throwing that out there…

no its the SOHC 16v. i can use those though. i believe there the same block, cause i know i can use the stock swift gt(dohc) pistons & rods in my car.

E85 turbzzz would be AWESOME!!! now i want one!

ok mike we gotta get this pig welded up and start on the turbooo build!!! haha

Also cool. Even something like a T25 or a 14B would border on rediculous for that motor. I have a soft spot for swifts, always have. Its like an ED civic hatch, only even smaller.

Henry you are inspiring me to actually do work on my DOHC. Now you just need to inspire my checking account too. Definately keep the SOHC in it haha, even more rare than a modded g13b.

my account needs some love to. maybe when your sisters stops being a douche and signs some papers i can do some work on this lil monster!!!

Asking a douche to be anything other than a douche is just unreasonable LOL. But I hope it works out. Maybe when my own legal battle is over and a certain other nameless douche pays for my paint I’ll put in work too.

High compression with itbs running on 93+meth or e85. Do it. Nothing like a small displacement high revving motor.

I believe I guessed 76whp…

Plenty of Douchebaggery happening up in here!

That little swift is crankin nao!

almost as much power as a Huffy bicycle. Awesome.

not like i havent said it 1 million times to you…BUTTTTTTTT i haz ITB’s 4u!:lol

ITB’S would be nasty, but its a ton of work for this thing and if i do get nutty with this its going turbo. oh and daryl stock the swift has 9.5-1 compression. if i can crank out 110hp with a nice lil turbzz id be happy.