Swift GT

I got the Swift, so you won’t have to hear me whine about what I should do anymore. I’m keeping the Prizm as a beater and going all out on the Swift… here’s pics… quality sucks because of the rain

cool now make that handle like the poo

where you taking the pics driving down the road damn they are blurry

you shooting for 17’s :bowrofl:

rain + autofocus makes my 3.1 megapixel camera take shit pictures… i haven’t learned how to play with the focus settings yet. i’ll get some in the sun the next sunny day we have.

what a fucking piece of shit

low 16s stock…

i’m not “shooting” for anything other than a good suspension and enough power to be “a little quick”… if i wanted a drag racer, I’d buy an F-body, Mustang, or some other high-power RWD car.

i’m just fucking with you power to weight ratio is pretty good for those cars

you have never had a worthwhile post ever.

and here is proof

what is all out? is there a big aftermarket for those thigns?

some came stock turboed i believe… donno if there is a huge aftermarket…

its like the Omni GLH’s, there just a rare car ppl like to build(theres one for sale around here, mint for 3k)

yeah cracka seems like a complete douche.

yeah but the turbo dodge motors have a ton of aftermarket support tho

congrats, seems like a good project car.

how much you end up playing for that thing? :slight_smile:

Like i said before:
prime example of the over use of the GT name :rolleyes:

What Swift Is It? Is It The Gti Model W/ The Rear Disc Brakes? Or Is It A Normal Model W/ Drum Brakes?

huge aftermarket. more so in Europe, Asia, and Australia, but it’s easy to find parts.

it’s not turbo’d, but there are a few turbo kits for it. it’s just a 1.3 DOHC with a high redline… all the internals are forged, so it can take a good amount of power.

$450

They were called Swift GTI (or Cultus GTI) in every other country on Earth. They were only called GT in this country because VW of America sued Suzuki in 1990 for using the GTI name.