One day old Camaro.

god damn thats sad/

wow thats horrible, i would have murdered the kid before the cops got there that sucks so bad

pix of other vehicle!!!

The person that it him has no insurance.

At the very least least slam his head against his steering wheel a few more times to make it look like it was caused in the crash.

What a shame…

Hence why it is VERY important to have the uninsured accident rider on your policy. I do, so that if someone hits me that has no insurance and they are at fault, my insurance company pays the bill for me, with no obligation on my part, and then goes after the other driver.

I saw these pics on an F150 forum yesterday.
Id want to kill somebody.

I would be putting a wooping on someone,That is not going to buff out.

Oh 94 sentra i love that technoviking sig.

if it was my car the tires would need replacin already

Thats the best thing to happen to that car :slight_smile:

:retardclap

awww sorry to offend you…I love older Camaro’s but the new ones are hideous. Don’t like my opinion…Too fucking bad its my opinion! :wink:

do the new ones look like a camaro, no they dont but still a great lookin car…

Maybe they will grow on me, but as of right now I really think they could have done a much better job with the design, just seems as if they tried tooooo hard to make this car what it is. I like the looks of the new Mustang and the Challenger (which practically looks like the old one) but I hoped it would resemble a Camaro in some way shape or form and it just doesn’t.

the interior is close ,and the ass of them is also but thats bout it

I do like the interior so I guess I can’t say its completely hideous.

that shit will buff out, it’ll be fine

WTF :cry, :lol i cant take it…

:lol yes

If i got a new ss would you start to like them greg?