One Fat Piggy

Lol, you have a gas leak, your car is shitier then i thought, And you trying to sell it for $7,000. Lmfao. The honda guys that i roll with make your car look slow. Lmfao, if you want to talk shit about people you don’t even know then go talk to them. Your car isn’t “Slammed”, or on “nice rims”. You have the and I’ll even quote you. “The cheapest 0 offset wheels you can buy.” Lol, I don’t give a flying shit what anyone thinks of my car. The frames clean, No rust, and runs amazing. I had a purple fender, and 99% of the people i know told me to paint it back because it was “Sick”. I drilled the holes on ne side of the fender, because the other side already had them, because it was a drift car. The bumper was sitting at the side of my house for 2 years, and it still probably cleaner then 99% of the bumpers on son.

Fuck off calling me cheap. I guess I’m not as rich as most the 17 year olds on SON :S. You have fucking used Canadian Tire rims on your car that i have seen on fucking neons, and cavaliers. Fuck.

Matt don’t get me fucking started on you. Everyone I have ever heard your name come out of their mouth, fucking laugh when they hear you call me cheap, and my cars shitty lol. They just start bringing up all your and Shawns rust ass cars and shit. Its funny,because I don’t even say one word and still get to laugh to myself.

Everyone here that knows me, would laugh if you called me cheap, People that ACTUALY know me. You don’t even fucking know me, or my life. Fuck, chris you showed up at my house for 5 minutes in your rusty ass, RED door handled car. I didn’t want to have to write all this, but fuck you guys anouy me. Calling me cheap, with your cars you bought for $500.