One of New York's Finest!!

Woman, slowly WALKS the bike away, while still straddling her own bike. Hardly taking off.

The more I watch it, BOTH officers are moving towards the sidewalk, and I’m betting that cop figured he’d knock the guy the fuck out thinking he’d be able to get away cleanly. He got busted by the video camera though.

as if they have a job to do … like catch a criminal of some sort

just sayin

Not really, the second just seems to be meandering slowly to the side, no determined focus. The first is moving with purpose.

Think of it this way, you are a fresh cop-kid. You just get all this power, and some bike riders are all riding down the street. You see an opportunity to knock a dude out hardcore, and thinking you can justify it, because your badge gives you the authority. If there’s no camera, it’s nothing more than bike runs into cop, charges filed against cyclist, all is over and you just got to pop some dude in the head.

Just sayin

From what I’ve heard about these protests there are a lot of reasons the cops could have it out for this guy.

I still dont understand the point of these protests?

I get that they are trying to say they have a right to the road as well. Which they do. But why do they purposefully block traffic and piss off people who were probably originally on their side?

C’mon man, read the fuckin article.