One scary motherfuckin bug!!!

WHATTTTT THEEEE FUCKKKKKKKK
Creepy as fuck!

Yeah dude, Camel spiders are NO JOKE. They have a numbing venom that they bite you with, that actually deterriorates the flesh, and then they eat the jelly-like flesh. A couple guys overseas have woken up with one of those fuckers on their face…creepy as shit. AND, they can run about 30mph in a straight line to beat the band!!

Yah im staying in the USA and only other place outside of USA is Italy or Germany… screw the “sandbox.”

I take it a camel spider prolly has enough venom to essentialy kill a camel with one bite…

FUCK!
I get the chills just looking at that picture and the comparison of size to the person behind it:ahh:ohnoes

exactly!:ohnoes

They arent super poisonous like alot of spiders. They are called camel spiders b/c they sit underneath of camels and just feed on them.

Found these pieces of info on those fuckers…

1. Camel spiders can move at speeds over 30 MPH, screaming while they run.
    2. Camel spiders can be as large as a frisbee.
    3. Camel spiders venom is an anesthetic that numbs their prey.
    4. Camel spiders can jump three feet high.
    5. Camel spiders get their name because they eat the stomachs of camels.
  2. They eat or gnaw on people while they sleep. Due to the numbing effect of their venom, the victim is unaware until they awake.

WTF!

Yup, pretty intense huh?!?

Imagine a 2ft spider runnin at ya at 30mph screamin!! :rofl I guaruntee Id be screamin louder!! :lol

Man, fuck spiders…especially that one.
Hate 'em

Poor little guy…

Idk what creeps me out more, that centipede, or a camel spider :lol

:rofl

“I cant hold ma camera, and kill this ni99a at the same time”

what the fuckkkkkkkkk

you need a sludge hammer to kill that spider, thats fucked up

mr. chi city >>>>*

wow, that thing is nuts!

holy shit hahahah

I used to have a toy centipede as a kid that looked just like that. Fuck I just thought it was a blown up version of a small centipede. Screw that.