One year lease deals?

Any decent one year lease deals? I’m not picky on the brand. Some sort of cheapo rent a car type.
I’m racking up miles on the G8 a little more than I would like.

GM does a lot of 24 month, but nothing advertised on 12 month. The old gen cruze/malibu should be plenty inexpensive in Buffalo if you can find one before they sell out.

That would work perfect… I have to swing by the dealer anyway for some parts.

I know a couple people who got 27 month leases on a Cruze at Basil for a great price with nothing down. Seems to be a decent little car.

$0 down, $175/month, 27months w/ 10k miles per year @ Basil for a 2016 Cruze (not the updated one, didn’t care). The guy doing all the paperwork told me they usually try to take the cars back from you around 16-18 months. If that’s the case, it will work out perfectly for me.

Swapalease.com

Why not just buy something for a few grand to keep around to drive.

That’s the debate.

My vote is just drive the G8 and enjoy it. Who cares about the miles? Any depreciation you’re going to save by keeping the miles a little lower will more than get eaten up by the cost to purchase, register and insure a 2nd vehicle.

I second lease swamp. you could get something baller if you want to spend the loot or something plain jane