"Ookie cookie"

What the fuck is wrong with kids these days.

Hoops hazing back in crosshairs after disgusting Mass. incident

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Hoops-hazing-back-in-crosshairs-after-disgusting?urn=highschool-wp9312

Mmmm love that cream filling!

“If any teens are found legally guilty of hazing they could face up to a year in jail and a $3,000 fine,”

The kid that broke into my jetta last year was charged with 3 felony’s. One stuck, which was supposed to carry a 1-3 year sentence. Was NOT the first time he was arrested either. Judge gave him the 6/5 split, 6 mo’s in jail and 5 years probation. just yesterday i called the probation department about the status of the kid and my restitution. Kid spent less than a month in jail, and is on parole, no probation! Its fucking bullshit.

And people wonder why idiot scumbag kids do this shit? WHY? Maybe becasue the penalties are a fuckign waste of money, time and effort when they aren’t enforced to the fullest potential when they are caught for this shit.

Even if the kids that did that shit were arrested and found guilty, based on the same rate as my above example they would spend less than 10 days in jail.

I’m not outraged… more so just grossed out. I pledged a fraternity… but I don’t understand why anyone would want to partake in something like this.

Parole is way worse than probation lol , if he did any time before sentancing it counts as time in jail so that could be how he is out . Besides a open mouth in jail will get ya out if ya say the right shit . Or a good lawyer .

no such thing as justice anymore man.