oops

lol
stupidty must pay…
who would hand his key of a brand new car to his 14 yr old son who don even know how to drive???

Hahaha harsh. Interestingly enough, why do rich people buy cars like this? Why don’t they buy something actually nice with the money?

Nice like a 240sx, you tweener?

Poor Joey, he’ll never live that one down…

LOL. I’m relying on my health-plan opt out to pay for my rollcage, I’m about as distant from the definition of rich as one can get.
And I don’t see how anyone could consider a 240 as “nice”, unless he/she reads importtuner all day. I meant something like a Lexus/BMW, etc… Nothing sadder than being the old guy with the 'stang.

EDIT: WTF??? How did your post get BELOW mine? I posted this as a reply to that one…

OMG!!! its manual?!?

It could be just me, but something seemed fake about that vid. I didn’t see any damage to the car and the damage to the garage seemed fake like it was cardboard painted white or something…I don’t know it could be just me? Im just not convinced.

If it is real them that is almost as good as what happened to me in 1997 when I got rear ended by a guy who just picked up his brand spankin new Ford Probe GT from Sherway Ford got 2 blocks away and rear ended me causing over $9000.00 worth of damage to his 3.5 minute old Ford probe GT. He had no insurance on it because he bought it for his wife and he wanted to suprise her for her b-day.

yea yea yea thats nice and everyting but what happend to to 240?

yea yea yea thats nice and everyting but what happend to to 240?[/quote]

Actually I got rear ended with my winter car (91 Buick lesabre) I had about $350.00 worth of damage :lol: !!! His car basically went underneath mine, my rear tires were actually up on his front fenders lol. I had some damage on the rear bumper and I cracked the skirt in the front because when the back got lifted the front touched the ground :lol:
Purchase used rear bumper from north queen auto wreckers $120.00
1 hour labour for Installation $80.00
Fix and repaint front skirt $150.00
Done!

ironically enough the same thing happened to my mother a while ago. some guy in a Benz was speeding down the road and came up to a red light where my mom was stopped and a big old ford f150 behind her, he didn’t hit the brakes (or maybe did and slid… whatever) and nailed the back of the f150 that then sled and hit my mother lightly maybe just bent the bumper nothing else. the ford had absolutely no damage because the Benz went right under it and the trailer hitch had made a huge hole in the hood and bashed in the front end… it was kind of funny actually.