OOPS..

YES.
You can’t drive your kitchen.

Yay for turbo noises!?

:tup:

checked this out last night. very nice!

I have a Moser 12 bolt with 4.56’s that would look good under this thing.

Looks clean, are you going to create another monster or just have a nice driver?

Specs?

Thanks guys. No turbo noises…yet. It’s currently is a stock block with a pretty big cam, Fast intake with a nitrous setup, exhaust, and all that type of stuff. It is low miles and very clean which was important to me. There are some things on the car that are nice, but not part of my end goal (wheels, brakes, nitrous, rear, engine…), so I have the ability to sell and trade up. Right now I’m just going to drive the thing and enjoy it. i don’t even really want to beat on it. I will probably end up doing something similar to the last one in a few years, but bigger and cleaner. Then I’ll get sick of it and sell it. :lol:

Lowerthandyna - I have a Moser 12 that would look great in yours! Haha, this one has a Moser 12 too, that when the time comes to go fast, I will get another shortened Moser M9.

That looks so slick with the C6 wheels and blacked out headlights. Welcome back to the game :smiley:

I wanted specs on the bike hanging. LOL nice

EHHHHH

So essentially what you’re saying is that you’re going to drive it for the rest of the season, then stuff a RHS LSX440 in it with a pair of T-88 monsters this winter and go toe-to-toe with Mark Carlyle’s Vette?

Looks good

Luv Silver, Congrat’s.

Whatever you do don’t make any mods that will stop you from enjoying and driving it :slight_smile:

:tup:

Keeping it stick right so its fun to drive?