"Operation Impact" launches today

yeah and you even glanced at the road once or twice to make it sure it was safe. Didn’t want driving to interfere with your bbming lol and facebook updates.

They were definately out in full force in cambridge I was there and seen them pull over mostly commercial vehicles but they were definately out.

So I was going 55 in a 60 and I guess that’s justification for a turn around because a cop turned around for me. I just went for some gas and avoided the bs. I head hom afterwards doing 48 in a 50, obeying the law. What happens one minute after I am stopped outside of my townhouse? A cop rushes in and stops behind me, flicks on his dome lights and proceeds to try and run my plates as I pull into the garage. I pull into the garage and he leaves. Why he rushed in is beyond me because I certainly wasn’t doing anything suspicious.

I guess the cop missed the drunk swerving in and out of lanes, but they sure as fuck didn’t miss my car. Congratulations guys for prioritizing my obedience and adherence to the law over a drunk driver. You guys have really earned your places in th Peel Police Force.

Lol I got a ticket for speeding but the guy that was in front of me and I mean like a car length away didn’t get anything.
I was between two cars one in front and one like right on my ass and they gave me a ticket

what a dicks, fight the tickets… whether u win or not.

All,
If you find that you are getting pulled over for nothing, ask for their card every time they “randomly” pull you over, write the date, time and location on the back of it and put it in your glove box. Do this after the stop, hopefully your info is off their screen and they can’t make any notes to file. Then hopefully they smarten up, back off and leave you alone.

If they don’t, once you have a bunch of cards go talk to the station chief and tell him that this stops now. Go in, be polite, and make an appointment even. If you find you are being followed, try and grab the car number and keep track of that too, same info date, time, location. Keep a little note pad and pen in your car, for those like me that don’t have good cell phones, for all of this. Keep track, a record or proof is your best friend when it comes down to it. Main thing is be calm, polite and don’t resist anything.

Not exactly what I posted this link up for, just wanted people to be safe this weekend… but hey, still good to know this.