watch yourself in Peel Region

Peel, ON 01May07 - In our ongoing effort to address aggressive and unsafe driving behaviours, the Peel Regional Police-Traffic Services Bureau, will be commencing the spring “Project Safe Driver” campaign on Saturday, May 5th, 2007, running until Sunday, May 27, 2007.

The Safe Driver campaigns have become a tradition within Traffic Services and are designed to emphasize both education and enforcement elements of road safety. Building on the success of previous initiatives, motorists can expect to see an increase in police presence on the roads enforcing traffic laws at specific locations throughout the region. This increased enforcement is in addition to the work carried out daily by the dedicated officers of all 5 Peel Regional Police Divisions, who will be working in conjunction with Traffic Services to target some specific behaviour.

During the course of this spring’s campaign a number of enforcement priorities will be addressed. These include:

Speeding
Improper turns / lane changes
Aggressive driving actions
Vehicle safety checks for passenger and commercial vehicles
Impaired Drivers

The involvement of the public is essential to road safety. Individual decisions on the part of drivers to obey traffic laws, keep their vehicles in good repair, and to use safety equipment appropriately can have a positive impact on everyone using the roadway. The Peel Regional Police would like to remind all road users that “Road safety is a shared responsibility and it starts with you”

For further information, please contact Constable Jodi Dawson of the Media Relations Bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 4027.

It would be nice if you would of posted the link so we can show people besides sonlings

i never got a link… i copied it off another board…

post the link to here then?

thanks tips!

thansk bro.
io think there shoudl be a section where we can warn each other of blitz and car inspection points

well its good in a way since some of the cars on the roads these days are kind of scary.

my comment was sarcastic btw…

thanks mike.

and all this time i thought there were too many of them lurking about already…

got to love how they used that racing simulation…

Yeah, that was wicked stupid. Look how hard it is for me to stop from 170. What a douche nozzle.

Police say street racing rings have advanced so far that they’re now trying to gather counterintelligence on officials, break into their computers, and find out when shift changes are scheduled and where and when they should race.

“Some of them have scanners, we’ve found them in the back parking lots with hi-tech computer equipment trying to break into our encryption codes for our laptop computers,” said York Police Sgt. Dave Mitchell.

What the… Yeah… it’s those crazy street racers again. This sounds like some kind of whack bs from a movie.

thanks spdmm, for the heads up, for the rest of the month i’ll be taking the bus, cause my car has been taged by peel regional in mississauga, i just came back from court i got all my tickest droped, minor stuff, exhaust , license plat lamps ect… so i dont need any more, hey frig i’ll drive my car to minimum, besides the bus stop is right outside my house and stops right infront my work, how convienient, and to make it better ther got nuff school girl on the bus to chop, lol !! taking the bus isnt so bad after all, less hassels from cops, no need for expensive gas, its convient for me( amusing) and hot chicks to pick up, lol !! cant go bad on that deal

I should lay off the sliding then…

so…I go ahead and pwn myself…ticket tonight :frowning:

http://jammin.jshost.ca/mark/Misc%20Pics/fnfooh.gif

Sorry that still isn’t a good enough sales pitch to ride the Loser Cruiser :-p

I think they should put an all points bulletin out to look for fat, balding retards driving minivans with baby seats in the back. These former high school football stars are all washed up yet feel like heroes in those things…

Last night was intense. I went from Bolton to Maple to Woodbridge and then reverse that route. I saw at least 25 cops. 10 of which where at Highway 7 and 27 ish Tims.

The drive from Bolton to Woodbridge is like driving through the game manhunt.

Theres always cops hiding everywhere.