Opie and Anthony

this bit iis amazing …bill!

jimmy’s comments are hilarious

my home kit DOES NOT WORK at work, i cant get any signal , im so sad right now! :frowning:

Are you near a window, or can you run the antenna to one? What brand of receiver do you have?

i have the Xpress.

im not near a window but i wired all along and up to the window here, im on first floor… i got to within 15 feet and nothin…

so i plugged it into a closer desk just to see and even up the window i got nothing

get it to work!!!

club soda Kenny was hilarious this morning. Traffic/weather report had me crying :lol:

M I squiggley line squiggley line I squiggley line squiggley line I P P I

lol the titanic bit was pretty funny too

“you’re so romantic”

“that’s it dear… just step on the railing… do you trust me?” “how does it feel? how does it feel you BITCH?” splash

:lol: I almost crashed my car

i started Loling at work and I got wierd looks for that one

Ant has a new date…shes pretty hot too

hell yeah she is

http://www.jillnicolini.com/

DIET COCA!!!

I’m an O&A OG and now my department has a no headphone policy. this thread makes me sad.

:frowning:

i get like 12 minutes in on my commute to work and about 25 on my way home…just enough to pique my interest. I worked from home friday and got to laugh my ass off at 4 hours of ripping on ant/jill, it was such a tease.

why not hide the cord and use 1 ear bud? I’d be pissed if I couldn’t listen to O and A during the day

Jill is soo hot…if Ant doesnt want her I am going to NYC

hoorayyy

traffic on the 8’s with club soda kenny

Kenny: you know what i don’t understand?
Jimmy: Humor!

LOLz

dude, i was searching back in the pages to find this post…while you were bumping it. I was lost for a sec.

what did one rain drop say to the other…my plop is bigger than yours :lol:

^LOLs

kenny is such a DOPE