Opie and Anthony

damn, always thought Yimmie and I shared the same BD

my buddy at work said today could be the last day for O&A on the edge. Is this true? anyone else hear that?

WTF!

I turned to them right at the end of what they were talking about. I’m not sure what the hell is going on, but would like to know as well.

basically…they had to choose between being on in Syracuse and Buffalo. Citadel is being really stupid. They made it seem like o&a chose buffalo, but they really had no choice… since buffalo is one of the best rated markets for them. BUT NOW, they are saying they are going back on in Syracuse and off in Buffalo… which they are pretty pissed about since they love buf.

Opie said he has to make calls after the show and try to figure out what the fuck is really going on.

wow, fucking ghey

very…

:tdown:

hopefully they stay on that would blow if theyre not on anymore. what was the other station they used to be on here? I think I heard Opie say they were on a diff one before.

they were on 92.9 before it was jack. then they got kicked off the air and we had don and mike out of the dc area… They sucked.

ah wish i woulda known then… ill be pissed if i dont wake up to that intro tho.

They love the program director at the Edge too, pretty much said he was one of the best they work with. If they’re off its def corporate driven.

Don and Mike weren’t “too” bad IMO (even though ona used to tear them new ass*oles)

they were better than tom lycas (sp)

why the hell did they get rid of that lineup? even if some of the programming sucked, it’s still better than what it ended up as. Talk FM ftw

fuck corporate stupid lawyers too speculate speculate blind cc blind cc copy paste copy paste

^^:lol:

:clap:

lol

lol

if they do take O&A off, I wonder if S&R would go back to mornings, or what they would fill with

I cant imagine my moring without O&A

ugh

Forgive me if this is a noob question, but why can’t they be aired in both cities?

they didn’t give a reason afaik

most likely politics

something to do with Citadel…

From what Skunk said, they had a choice of Cuse or Buffalo, and they wanted Buffalo, but Citadel chose Cuse. If thats the case, my guess is because they feel cuse has a bigger potential audience even though Buffalo has a better listener rating.